mukkler is offline Junior Member

Hairloss no more! Some thoughts...

Hi, i have some thoughts on minoxidil... please tell me what you think because i was pretty sure minoxidil didnt stop hairloss from steroids ?!

My story:
    I have previously used winstrol but hade to stop because i started to shed alot of hair! My hair got a little thin because of the winstrol so i decided to start with minoxidil...

After using minoxidil for a few months i bought some oral turinabol (chlordehydromethyltestosterone). I heard of people losing hair on it but i started to use it anyway with 50mg/day.. of course i also continued my minoxidil treatment. Now i havent lost any hair at all!! Except that day i forgot my minoxidil in the morning, that day i lost like 25 hairs when coaming my hair.

/Mukkler

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    Hi, i have some thoughts on minoxidil... please tell me what you think because i was pretty sure minoxidil didnt stop hairloss from steroids ?!

My story:
    I have previously used winstrol but hade to stop because i started to shed alot of hair! My hair got a little thin because of the winstrol so i decided to start with minoxidil...

After using minoxidil for a few months i bought some oral turinabol (chlordehydromethyltestosterone). I heard of people losing hair on it but i started to use it anyway with 50mg/day.. of course i also continued my minoxidil treatment. Now i havent lost any hair at all!! Except that day i forgot my minoxidil in the morning, that day i lost like 25 hairs when coaming my hair.

/Mukkler
    Did you know by chance that hair does shed while taking these products right away? The reason for it is cause the new hair underneath are pushing the old ones out, it truely takes 4 months or so see how it has really helped. If you happen to not use it for more than a week than your going to start to go back to normal phase, 1 day however I don't think will make or break you.

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    man ****...keeping hair that wants to go seems like too much a hassle. I dont think I wanna do all that, I dont wanna be bald but **** before I ****ed with all that hassle I think I will shave it. No sense in trying to keep something that doesnt wanna stay around.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    the best way to keep all your hair..

2.5-5 mg finasteride every day (or better yet, dutasteride)
    monoxidil
    nizoral 2% shampoo.

This will pretty much keep hair on ANYONE provided they're not going through chemo/radiation therapy.

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

monoxidil
    nizoral 2% shampoo.

This will pretty much keep hair on ANYONE provided they're not going through chemo/radiation therapy.
    Hey not to get side track but the honest truth will Finasteride make you gain less much mass?

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man

monoxidil
    nizoral 2% shampoo.

u do not need 2.5-5mg to be effective, all u need is 1mg ed for 6mos then it will be at full effectiveness, and maybe bump it up to 2mg while on cycle. GQ

Thread Information