Thread: Ar Unites!!!

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Ar Unites!!!

Ok, THATS IT! I am sick of dumbasses giving all of us responsible aas users a bad name. These Fvcking little high school prYcks spillin their guts to the authorities in the ESPN article listed on the boards. Then before that we have that newsweek article of that fat A$$ dip wad saying all this crap about AAS.
    So here is what I am purposing. Here at AR we have a vast member databese that spreads across the continental US and many other countries. And I am sure we have a fair amount of badasses on this board as well. So when this bull**** happens like with these lil HS idiots. We should send them a message....by knocking their teeth out. ITs only fair. Their fcking us over, so we just return the favor...Whatdya think?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I think beating up high school children is a good way to get felony assault.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

Its only illeagal if you get caught. And since it would be total strangers attackin these guys, they wouldnt know what to tell the pigs. Except "Then the big guy I never seen before came outa nowhere and hit me like a mac truck"

JMO

system admin is offline Owner
    Beating young'ns because of their ignorance would just give the media something else to blame us "BIG STEROID RAGED BASTARDS" for.

Would be better if we ALL sent e-mails to the media company when something like that happens

Bc

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Beating young'ns because of their ignorance would just give the media something else to blame us "BIG STEROID RAGED BASTARDS" for.

Would be better if we ALL sent e-mails to the media company when something like that happens

Bc
    Although I wouldnt mind beating those Dip sh*ts a$$es I agree with the system admin, if we go kick there a$$es we would see a big article about Roid Rage the next day on the news around the country...lol

Thread Information