c5529 is offline Member

Tren A at 50 mgs ED?

Hello Everyone,

I typically take 1 to 2 grams of Test E per week, with nolva, proviron , GH, IGF, Slin, etc, etc. I love using tren A and usually take it at 75 to 100 mgs ED -- the night sweats are really becoming old however....I'm wondering if anyone has experimented with 50 mgs ED? What were your results like? I'll just stick with 75 if the 50 mgs won't provide the results.......any thoughts?

Thanks

scorp is offline Junior Member
    I would venture to say that Tren A @ 50mg ED would be sufficient for you considering that you are using a gram or two of Test per week. I have used 37.5mg/ED in the past and the results were pretty good. I say give it a shot.

bmwrob is offline Member
    I am in the middle of my first cycle with Tren A and I wanted to go low to start due to the sides. I am at 37.5 - 50mg/ED (depending on exactly how much you figure is lost due to conversion). I have gotten used to the night sweats and am strong as an ox, but I don't feel that I am hardening up any. With all of that test and other gear my only question is would that low of a dose of tren do anything for you? I am running 350mg Test E/wk and 300mg EQ/wk along with the Tren as a cutter and it is working just fine for me. Anyways, just my .02..... good luck.

c5529 is offline Member
    Thanks Scorp and bmwrob....I guess the best thing for me to do is give the 50 a try and see.....I have such great results from Tren at 75 to 100 per day, but literally my clothes and sheets get COMPLETEY soaked through every night!! Fortunately, my girlfriend is very understanding, but I'm getting tired of changing my t shirt and shorts 2 to 3 times per night and then sleeping on towels!!!!

Yeah, bmwrob, that was my concern too -- I'm taking a lot of stuff right now and the Tren A is really what I get the best results from so I don't know if 50 will be enough or not....I think I'll give it a try for a couple of weeks......with one gram of Test E I find that the tren really keeps my hardened up...

I'm anyone's interested I'll let you know how it works for me....

thanks again, to both of you for your thoughts....

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529

thanks again, to both of you for your thoughts....
    No problem. I actually have 1 question for you. Like I said in my post this is my first time with Tren and the sides have been minimal, except I have found myself thinking some weird thoughts about my girlfriend cheating on me and stuff. I just seem to be really paranoid about it even though she has NEVER done anything to give me that idea. I have read that this is a side of tren before.... in your experiences have you ever had this happen to you?

c5529 is offline Member
    Yes, this is definitely an effect of Tren for SOME people, but not for all......For me I've struggled with depression and mild paranoia/jealousy for years before I got it under control with an SSRI (celexa). As a result of my struggles, I was very concerned about taking tren as I did not want to have problems reoccur....For me, I'm ok with Tren, although I do find that I may "read" a bit more into things with my girlfriend, but nothing that is serious....

I'd really like to help with my 2 cents, but let me ask you a couple of questions first:

1) What other drugs are you using, how much of each, and for how long?
    2) Did you have these, or similar, thoughts before taking tren, either with your current girlfriend or with other girlfriends?

PM me if you'd prefer......Hang in there....

Thread Information