Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

for arguments sake, 1.5 grams nandrolone each week.

This is nothing i plan on doing, but i'd like to see some discussion. People think that you can't run other compounds higher than your test, and i think that's a blatant myth. As long as you've got some test in your system, you've got enough. there's a reason that HRT doses are around 100 mg/week or less. . because your body produces less than that amount. No one really experiments with high doses of other compounds, they use test as the base instead of a libido supplement and androgenic activity supply.

Proposed cycle:

nandrolone phenylprop
    1500 mg ew 1-12

test cypionate
    500 mg ew

nolvadex 10 mg throughout
    cabergoline .25 mg e3d
    femara 1.25 mg each day

obviously post cycle therapy .

BDTR is offline Retired
    I only use test as a base because it packs the most mass on me, any exogenous testosterone at a dose higher than the human body produces should be able to keep the libido running just fine. The deca is going to surpress your HPTA and natural testosterone production, but has no affect on injected testosterone. Just my two cents.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    that's my theory exactly. What is all this about "keeping your test higher than your other compounds."

I think it's time to experiement with doses of other compounds at the same levels that we typically run test. When the most you'd consider running a compound is 800 mg, for the sake of sanity because you're running a ton of test, how can you really get a feel for what it can do to you? I'd like to see someone run 2 grams a week of tren enanthate with a bit (300 mg or so) of test on the side vs. test enanthate at the same dose.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump for people with experiance at this dose.

I've been considering the same for my next cycle, the one that should give me monster status

Unfortunetly for me after 1 gram of test my hair gets angry and abandons me so I'm going to try and compinsate with other compounds like you're asking here...
    Last edited by 1-Cent; 02-05-2005 at 03:16 PM.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    this is actually a very good point bump for why we need to run the test higher than the other compounds

I've done deca at 2G/week (along with an equal amount of test). Its fine...

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I'd like to see someone run 2 grams a week of tren enanthate with a bit (300 mg or so) of test on the side vs. test enanthate at the same dose.
    That would be a good experiment. Has anyone done anything similar to this?

Thread Information