crazed98 is offline Associate Member

WTF! Is M1T+4DERM better than cyp+deca?!!

Ok, I have a friend who wanted to do a cycle of M1T and 4derm. He says the trick is that instead of taking the reccomended 2 pills he takes 3, and over sprays the 4derm. Now it had been 3 weeks and he gained 32lbs! Is that possible? I am doing a cycle of cyp 200 and deca 200. 2 cc's of each once a week. Now Monday will be my 5th week out of a 10 week cycle. I have only gained 10lbs. Now I havent seen him without a shirt, it could be fat, but is that cycle better than a true stick you in your ass cycle? I eat super clean and have done other cycles, so I am busting my ass in the gym, so I want to know if I wasted a whole bunch of money and time, or if it is fat and water weight..

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    32 pounds he is full of shi-t

and your test and deca cycle (no good)
    you should be doing 500 test and 300 or 400 of deca. you should run the test 1 week longer then the dace also

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    32 lbs in three weeks? I call bs on that one. Thats almost a pound and a half a day. No freaking way

Hey, thanks guys, I really appreciate the input! I was asking in another thread about if I should up the test. But Gsxxr answered that, I will do it. Now do you recommend doing test 500 for the rest of my 10 week cycle, or pyramid it? Plus you said run the test 1 week longer than the deca , so do deca for 10 weeks and test for 11? Maybe thats why I didnt see the results like everyone else, I wasnt using enough, many thanks for your help! In advance!

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    32lbs, he'll have some nasty stretch marks i guess...

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    1st off Bro 10 pounds in 5 weeks is a respectable number. Although understand part of that number will likely be water gain. As for you buddy, no one can gain 32 quality pounds in 3 weeks.

It looks like you are well on your way to putting on 20 to 25 pounds on over your 10 week cycle. If you do proper pct you should have no problem holding 15 to 20 pounds of that (which is an excellent cycle). Focus on your results!

Thanks! Glad to see that everyone is so supportive! This site rocks!

yea ur friend is full of **** sorry to tell u

Salesianito is offline New Member
    Whatttt.... is like a 10 lbs per week. that is a BIG LIE!!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF! Is M1T+4DERM better than cyp+deca?!!
    ...no

ace ventura is offline Member
    Maybe his "trick" makes him hold a sick amount of water?

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend is full of sh!t, and/or water.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Maybe his "trick" makes him hold a sick amount of water?
    or his "trick" is to make that extra 3rd pill a 20oz lead weight

Froggy is offline Member
    Thats sort of like asking if aspirin is better than morphine for pain...they both work, BUT...hey...what's up...If you got a headache take some aspirin...If your shot up & breathing your last; "do you want morphine?"..."Hell Ya"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Thats sort of like asking if aspirin is better than morphine for pain...they both work, BUT...hey...what's up...If you got a headache take some aspirin...If your shot up & breathing your last; "do you want morphine?"..."Hell Ya"!!!
    Hey, this is were the secret trick comes in...you have to exceed the recomandations and simply do more aspirins.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Hey, this is were the secret trick comes in...you have to exceed the recomandations and simply do more aspirins.
    If you take 36 aspirins & wash them down with a coke...you got...albiet temporary...but significant hearing loss...you can't really be lobbying for more of less is better than less of more...can you ???

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Lies, lies I tell you. Don't even waste your time listening to your "friend". Sounds like some other bros I know at the gym that gain 20 lbs but have the same look at strength...

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    Your mates cycle is ****. Your cycle is fine, 400mg test and 400mg deca is good. Some will recommend doing test higher than deca to stop deca-dick but it seems you don't have it so you are going to be fine!

You're using long esters so it'll only just have kicked in, so keep eating and get huge... soon you will overshadow your friend... train hard, eat hard, get lots of rest, and you'll be happy with the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    Your mates cycle is ****. Your cycle is fine, 400mg test and 400mg deca is good. Some will recommend doing test higher than deca to stop deca-dick but it seems you don't have it so you are going to be fine!

You're using long esters so it'll only just have kicked in, so keep eating and get huge... soon you will overshadow your friend... train hard, eat hard, get lots of rest, and you'll be happy with the results!
    That was not a very educated advice. Just because he doesn't have deca dick now doesn't mean he should run deca at the same dose as the test. Listen to what all the other people say and don't take any chances.

32 lbs in like 3 weeks???? Most guys on A-50 cant even get gains like that, he's full of it!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    If you take 36 aspirins & wash them down with a coke...you got...albiet temporary...but significant hearing loss...you can't really be lobbying for more of less is better than less of more...can you ???
    Please excuse my fascination with trivial information, but are you saying that taking a lot of aspirin causes hearing loss? Why is that?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    he might be a hyper responder?

It is possible to gain 32 pounds in 3 weeks but a lot is water and fat I would expect around 15-20 being muscle.

M1T is more anabolic than all other orals including a bombs at least on the vida scale(But that is hard to meassure accuratley)

Plus if he is dosing the 4ad high enough like 1300-1400mg ed then he is getting around 60mg+ of test no ester in his body everyday. So a lot can be attributed to water gains.

M1T is awsome in terms of gains but sucks in terms of side effects thats its only downfall.

Plu he will loose more then half of his gains post cycle remember the faster you get the new mass the faster it leaves post cycle.

Thread Information