chamberman is offline New Member

Deca/Equipoise cycle

Guys, I am about to start my 2nd cycle (first one was deca /winstrol ), and am not sure what I should do. Most people on this site say not to do a cycle without test, but I want to avoid gyno and other side effects at all costs. Deca is supposed to be one of the safest steroids , and I hear water retention is extreme with test as opposed to deca, and after a test cycle you lose almost all your gains. I want to keep as much as I can and keep water retention low also obviously. I was thinking of doing 400mg/week of Deca and 400/mg a week equipoise , and perhaps mix in some winstrol towards the end of my cycle. Is this just a waste of time as opposed to using test cypionate instead of deca, or can I get some decent gains and keep them on this cycle?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you need to do some research. The reason it is suggested to use test with any cycle, especially Deca is to ensure that you will be able to get a hard on. Deca shuts you down very hard and you could wind up limp-dicked for a while. A good cycle would be 500mg/wk Test enan weeks 1-12 400mg/wk Deca weeks 1-10 14 days after last Test shot start PCT. I would think that if you ran your purposed cycle you would definatley be miserable by the 5 week. Just my opinion.

I have heard about the deca dick, but a guy at my work has been on it for a couple of months and had no problems, and last cycle I ran did not have any problems with a limp dick, just loss of sex drive really. Is there a big diff. between ethanate and cypionate ? I definately want to mix in equipoise , hear alot of good things about it.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    After a test cycle you will not lose all your gains unless you are incapable of running an effective post cycle therapy . And I think sides are still pretty mild at 500 mgs/wk.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    What the hell is the point of asking advice and then rebutting it with what your buddy at work told you? Your current outlook on AS is completely wrong in all respects, do some research.

c5529 is offline Member
    Do not do Deca and EQ -- You will have gyno like you can't believe if you're not careful. Deca OR EQ with Test E or C would be a great cycle for you...If you go with 500 mgs of Test E and nolva at 10 mgs you'll probably be ok.....Also, Deca does cause water retention.....Don't take this wrong, I mean it to be helpful, but you need to do a lot of research.....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to avoid water retetion use prop, that is if you dont mind much more frequent injections. Im running test e, eq and just added var last week and I have no bloat or sides whatsoever. Youre afraid of gyno from test, well surely you are aware that deca can cause progesterone related gyno too! You should definitely use test b/c its produced in your body naturally, why would you want to shut it down and not have any test in your body? Personally I believe no test = no cycle. Test is great, I feel like a champ on it. Its not nearly as bad as you think it is especially at 500mg/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Do not do Deca and EQ -- You will have gyno like you can't believe if you're not careful.

Huh?

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Huh?
    He was concerned about gyno from test, and my point was that deca can certainly cause gyno due to the progresterone effects...

I have been researching for hours a night for the last month, as far as my buddy at work goes I am just referring to the limp dick, I have heard about it but maybe it does not happen to everyone. Does test not armotize at a higher rate than deca ? That is what I have read, just want to hear from as many people that are actually expirenced in this field than what a website says.

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    He was concerned about gyno from test, and my point was that deca can certainly cause gyno due to the progresterone effects...

OK, I thought you were trying to say that the combination of deca and eq together would contribute to gyno, which is wrong.

c5529 is offline Member
    No, I was definitely not saying that!!!! Thanks for clarifying Bro - after re-reading my post I realize it was not very clear.....

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chamberman
    I have been researching for hours a night for the last month, as far as my buddy at work goes I am just referring to the limp dick, I have heard about it but maybe it does not happen to everyone. Does test not armotize at a higher rate than deca? That is what I have read, just want to hear from as many people that are actually expirenced in this field than what a website says.
    I don't know where you got your info over the last month but I would suggest not going back. Search the forum and I am almost positive your questions will be answered. Good luck!

Test E or Cyp with Deca = novladex 10mg/ed throughout cycle to prevent gyno. Arimidex 025-.50mg/ed to help with water retension.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    My brother in law is taking a 20wk cycle containing EQ 300mgs wk, and Deca 300mgs wk. No gyno, no limp dick, just good solid gains. His bench went up over a hundred pounds, 5"7 175lbs cut. I don't listen to everything I hear, because everything works differently on different people. Good luck bro.

Thread Information