Thread: armidex & t200

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

armidex & t200

ok I took my first shot of t200 how long untill i take my armidex? Im thinking three weeks from the first shot .25mg a day and .50 if that doesnt work also do I have to run the armidex throuhg the clomid or is it ok to stop it three weeks after last shot

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Start today @ 0.25mg

Tom
    this soon?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dont foget T200 is underdose ,.50mg arimidex ED your killing his pocket .25mg ed should be fine,but i wouldn't know so try .25mg ed and see if u need to add more

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i wouldn't start the arimidex yet. i always wait until i get enough water retention then take .5mg/day for 3-4 days, then back that down to .25mg/day or eod. when the water comes back then i'll bump up the dose to .5mg/day again. it's expensive and not worth taking throughout cycle IMO.

Tom
    kool so dr I should wait a little while to get a slight bloat then start to pop em. Also do you think I ll be able to get by on .25 a day. And it kool to stop when I get to clomid right

since i know you're taking deca too, it's going to be hard to tell what the bloat is coming from. .25mg/day may be enough. if the bloat keeps getting worse then take more, but like i said, it's hard to judge where the bloat comes from.

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    Doofy, you should watch the advice you give. You've never done a cycle so your opinion on doses is pretty useless. You might be right on this one, but if every nobody gave advice there'd be a whole lot more bullshit flying around these boards. I've taken t200 twice in cycles and I will say that I gained alot of water. Take Dr. Evil's advice.

arimidex does what nolva does, but better. if he gets gyno symptoms then a little arimidex will take care of that right away, much faster and more effectively than nolva will. usually water will come before gyno symptoms, but not always.

Tom
    kool thanx doc the bloat Im not scared of as much im think that the .25 will take care of it enough its the gyno that i was scared of i had my glands swell up during puberty it was just like gyno but went away im scared shit of getting it again

bicho is offline New Member

Re: armidex & t200

Originally posted by Tom
    ok I took my first shot of t200 how long untill i take my armidex? Im thinking three weeks from the first shot .25mg a day and .50 if that doesnt work also do I have to run the armidex throuhg the clomid or is it ok to stop it three weeks after last shot
    What is your dosage? IMO you only need it if you are taking more than 1g per week.

Thread Information