Thread: deca dick?

ManzNumero1 is offline Member

deca dick?

Alright so i think im feeling what everyone talks about, deca dick. I started my cycle out at 10 ml of sust and 30 ml of deca, im in my 14th week now, just deca, and i havent had the urge to have sex or even jerk off in about 1-12 days . its definetly different . any suggestions on how to get it back the best way. just wanted to take a chance on seein how the deca would run after test was done. gonna have to go and get more to stack with.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Wait, basically you started out with 10 ml of sust and 3 times that of deca ? You need to research more bro. I highly suggest you run test all throughout your cycle, especially when your running deca.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    get more test and get prop so it works faster. Also you should take some proviron this may help as well. get the fu@k off the deca 14 weeks is enough for someone who hasn't done his homework. test, get your pct set up, and proviron also.

Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    Alright so i think im feeling what everyone talks about, deca dick. I started my cycle out at 10 ml of sust and 30 ml of deca, im in my 14th week now, just deca, and i havent had the urge to have sex or even jerk off in about 1-12 days . its definetly different . any suggestions on how to get it back the best way. just wanted to take a chance on seein how the deca would run after test was done. gonna have to go and get more to stack with.
    I would get my hands on some prop run that for a few weeks and start pct 3days after last prop shot...Next time do some research beofore u do something like that

whats the neg. effects on stopping the test with deca continuing, im gonna pick more test up this week, most likely sust. whats the neg's though on just deca other than deca dick

whats the neg. effects on stopping the test with deca continuing, im gonna pick more test up this week, most likely sust. whats the neg's though on just deca other than deca dick
    recovery for one. you might even consider hcg . what does your cycle layed out look like with your ancillaries as well as your pct? you do know what that means, right?

no care to share

i know what pct is, i have liq. chlomid. ill look into hcg . what do you mean by ancillaries?

i know what pct is, i have liq. chlomid. ill look into hcg. what do you mean by ancillaries?
    nolva, ldex or adex, femera or letrozole , proviron ( non-anabolics ), so how is everything set up? cycle layed out and pct layed out. Do you even have a plan or just winging it? And wouldn't deca dick, and not getting a hard-on be enough reason?

wks 1-7 sust. (700mg/wk) going back for wks 15-20
    (wks 1-20 deca ) (500mg/wk)
    wks 21-24 liq c. day1(300mgs)day2(200mg).....100mged

would it be too late to start nolva now. i can get it, would it benefit

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was deca only. I got good gains. Strength and size both went up pretty good. Water bloat, acne, and hair loss were prevelant. Sex was great during the cycle. Went through PCT and my sex drive dropped to zero and had trouble maintaining wood. Things finally got back to normal though. I wouldn't do that again.

swest is offline Banned
    well, im thinking of a test ent and deca cycle, just wondering, with deca your balls shrink or? but they do eventually grow back or? please enlight me!

Quote Originally Posted by swest
    well, im thinking of a test ent and deca cycle, just wondering, with deca your balls shrink or? but they do eventually grow back or? please enlight me!

i dont know if they will shrink but if they did dont worry get some HCG & use it 2wks before the end of your cycle & u'll be fine & natural test always come back btw my next cycle is Dbol for 4wks 30mg+sustanon for 12wk 500mg+deca 400mg for 10wks

Thread Information