BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Lots Of Blood Came Out

Did my injecting with a shorter pin and lots of blood came out is it possibe to have some of the tren come out with the blood?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    how much is a lot? but I think your fine

BEAR101 is offline Associate Member
    it made a little puddle on the floor, i dont really care about the blood i just wanan make sure none of the "good stuff" came back out

web03 is offline Associate Member
    my roommate has the same thing happen. Blood shot all over the wall even after aspirating. Don't know about the question if anything came out.

web

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    were did you shoot

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BEAR101
    it made a little puddle on the floor, i dont really care about the blood i just wanan make sure none of the "good stuff" came back out
    WTF?? As soon as I pull the needle out, I apply an alcohol swab and pressure. Some injections just bleed more than usual, but with this method you can keep your gear in and the blood puddle off the floor.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    I would say it is a pretty safe assumption that if you inject in a certain spot that bleeds excessively there has got to be some gear lose. It is comparable to getting a BJ and the women gags, some goes down but most of it ends up back on you. Just my 2cents.

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    WTF?? As soon as I pull the needle out, I apply an alcohol swab and pressure. Some injections just bleed more than usual, but with this method you can keep your gear in and the blood puddle off the floor.
    yeah, i had this problem too, just not as bad... just pull out slowly, and as soon as you pull out, cover the site with an alcohol swab

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    I would say it is a pretty safe assumption that if you inject in a certain spot that bleeds excessively there has got to be some gear lose. It is comparable to getting a BJ and the women gags, some goes down but most of it ends up back on you. Just my 2cents.
    Nice analogy! Those are two things I can't stand!

Thread Information