FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member

Running Deca & Fina together...??

My next cycle will consist of the d-bol jump start, test cyp at a gram a week, deca for 600mg a week, then after the deca is done run the fina for 100mg eod for an additional 8 weeks. Question is has anyone ever ran the 2 together??
    I was thinkin instead of a run of deca then fina, why not run the 2 together. If so the test remains at a gram a week, the deca at 600mg a week and say 50mg eod of the fina. Whatcha guys think on that combo????????

Ok i got no replies here???? Someone has to know if this is a good way to run this cycle. deca , fina, and test???? ANYONE????

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You can run them both bro, just use Dostinex to counter the progesterone, if you do its no problem because both will create alot, I don't think B5 would handle it

c5529 is offline Member
    Hey Bro, I've run the three together. It was several years ago, and I used something like 1 gram of test, 600mgs Deca , and 100 mgs Tren A ED.......I had problems with my sex drive and impotence (I assumed from the deca and Tren even though I was running a gram of test). Because of that I don't run them together anymore...I know everyone says you should be fine if your test is higher, but for me, that was not the case....maybe some others have had positive experiences.....For me, I'd do EQ instead of the Deca, but again, as you know, steroids affect everyone differently....

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    You can run them both bro, just use Dostinex to counter the progesterone, if you do its no problem because both will create alot, I don't think B5 would handle it
    Ok not sure what progesterone is or even the dostinex?? Can someone explain em 4 me please????

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Hey Bro, I've run the three together. It was several years ago, and I used something like 1 gram of test, 600mgs Deca, and 100 mgs Tren A ED.......I had problems with my sex drive and impotence (I assumed from the deca and Tren even though I was running a gram of test). Because of that I don't run them together anymore...I know everyone says you should be fine if your test is higher, but for me, that was not the case....maybe some others have had positive experiences.....For me, I'd do EQ instead of the Deca, but again, as you know, steroids affect everyone differently....
    Thats pretty much what im gonna do exept i will only shoot the fina at 50-75mg EOD. I will also start it AFTER im done with the d-bols. Deca will be at 600mg week, and a gram of test a week as well. My main question for you is HOW WERE UR RESULTS??????

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran them together this past cycle and had pretty bad gyno problems. Judging from the lump in my left tit I wouldnt recommend it. I dropped the tren after 6 weeks and it has since subsided but its too late now the lump is here to stay.

OOOOOK, sounds 2 risky so here goes plan 2. Please critique!!
    weeks 1-4 d-bol 50mg ed
    weeks 1-16 deca 600mg a week
    weeks 1-16 t-cyp 1000mg a week
    weeks 16-24 fina 100mg eod
    weeks 16-24 t-prop 100mg eod
    (novla run thru-out) (hcg half way thru)
    (novla, clomid, clen , insulin w/creatine 4 post cycle)

Whatcha guys think?????
    its my 3rd cycle if anyone wants 2 know.
    Stats= 6 foot; 250 lbs; bf 15-20%; age 28

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered switching the deca with EQ? You shouldnt have any problems running fina and EQ together, thats what my next cycle will be like.

c5529 is offline Member
    I think it looks good; however, I personally run fina (tren a) and test prop ED, not EOD....That seems to work best for me based on the short half lives of these two drugs....Based on your cycle, cycle history, and stats, I'd recommend the tren at 75 mgs ED and the prop at 100 mgs ED....You are running Test C at 1 gram per week, so IMO you'll want more test prop at the end than 100 EOD (that's only 350 mgs per week)....If you go 100 ED then you'll be at 700 mgs per week.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumbo
    Have you considered switching the deca with EQ? You shouldnt have any problems running fina and EQ together, thats what my next cycle will be like.
    Already have the 50cc jug of deca plus im bulking up for the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I think it looks good; however, I personally run fina (tren a) and test prop ED, not EOD....That seems to work best for me based on the short half lives of these two drugs....Based on your cycle, cycle history, and stats, I'd recommend the tren at 75 mgs ED and the prop at 100 mgs ED....You are running Test C at 1 gram per week, so IMO you'll want more test prop at the end than 100 EOD (that's only 350 mgs per week)....If you go 100 ED then you'll be at 700 mgs per week.
    TRUE, very true on the doses. 100mg of prop/50mg fina ed. Ive never used the fina so i dont wanna push it to far. I already lost my gaul bladder so i gotta keep good tabs on my liver! I react well to anabolic compounds.
    Thanx bros!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information