turbolag87 is offline Associate Member

something i was wondering :)

Well since im new to the darkside, Was curious on something. Well i started My first ever cycle thanks to my friend (steve) who competes. He kept on telling me to go on sauce and that i had a good frame for it... and so i did. Well fast forward to week 10 of my Deca /Sust cycle (400mg/500mg) and im 28lbs heavier. Now in the last 2 weeks of my cycle i really started to retain some water as my face was starting to get bloated. I thought i was going to be safe because of the letro i was taking from the beginning of the cycle but to no avail I'm still pretty bloated. Ive noticed that my abs have faded away slightly along with my shoulder and arm definition. NOW, During PCT will most of the water come off? I started at 186lbs and now im at 212-215lbs depending on how much water i have lost from my hockey games. THing that bugs me is that my diet is pretty much clean, most of them being pro/fat with SOME pro/car and I have noticed alot of BF has come off of me so that im happy of. As of right now, my deca has run out and it seems like i have 2 more weeks of sust .... Can't wait till my Prop/tren cycle

Any input is appreciated

Conclusion: No matter how much letro someone takes on a bulking deca/test cycle... you will always be a tad bloated from my experiance.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    from my experience, I usually lose most of the bloat look in the face w/in the first couple of weeks. That's my body tho.

web

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for you input.

Thread Information