Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: God Help Me

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    If you see a general surgeon it would look like crap with scares, everyone I know that has gone to a plastic surgeon though never have any scaring and it looks normal
    If I cant fix this problem soon , very soon I will have them cut out out! How long do you have to stop lifting after that operation

BDTR is offline Retired
    cut it in half, right down the middle actually maybe something like 1000mg test/week, 700mg tren /week.

Go see a doctor and get the gyno removed, its a fairly easy operation, barely any scars from it either.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    cut it in half, right down the middle actually maybe something like 1000mg test/week, 700mg tren /week.

Go see a doctor and get the gyno removed, its a fairly easy operation, barely any scars from it either.
    bdtr I will follow your advice to the letter, just one more quetion should i switch gear from the tren to maybe stanzolo/ deca . I have these on hand.

BDTR is offline Retired
    How long have you been running this cycle like this? How long do you plan on staying on?

How long have you been running this cycle like this? How long do you plan on staying on?
    At these levels for the past 3 months and was plaing a year long cycle

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    I get my lab work twice a year and all is in good order, would you sugesst cutting what I do right now in half? bdtr still hoping the big man will help me Also read a thread about ru-486 what are your thoughts on this
    Yeah in half like BDTR said.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yeah in half like BDTR said.
    done! any thoughts on ru486

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    couldnt hurt but the letro should be taking care of it that is some strong stuff if you have been taking it for 3 months it should have kicked in already how long have you been feeling the gyno problems?

I have gyno and letro works for me not to see any new growth.
    But sometimes I noticed that latter on at night I would get some sensations so maybe try and dose the nolva at 20mg morning and 20mg more(totaling 40) in the evening it worked for me.

By the way if you have estrogen in check then no amount of progesterone can actually cause the lumps to form. You will get pains and lactation but after the cycle is stopped and levels normal then it will go away. Leaving you without actual lumps that need to be removed.

A typical gyno surgery is anywhere from 2000-4000 dollars your spending close to that on this cycle if it gets worse then save up and get the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    couldnt hurt but the letro should be taking care of it that is some strong stuff if you have been taking it for 3 months it should have kicked in already how long have you been feeling the gyno problems?

But sometimes I noticed that latter on at night I would get some sensations so maybe try and dose the nolva at 20mg morning and 20mg more(totaling 40) in the evening it worked for me.

By the way if you have estrogen in check then no amount of progesterone can actually cause the lumps to form. You will get pains and lactation but after the cycle is stopped and levels normal then it will go away. Leaving you without actual lumps that need to be removed.

A typical gyno surgery is anywhere from 2000-4000 dollars your spending close to that on this cycle if it gets worse then save up and get the surgery.
    Thank you so much!I have felt pain in my nipps for the past 2 weeks and tonight I asked my wife dose it look like im gettin titties and she said mine look biger than hers. The 2000 to 4000 is not a problem not that Im rich because I certainly am not but I have a job that lest me work as much as I want

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

PS just wanted to say how much I love your atvar, and an more help is welcomed. bdtr what are your thoughts on a year long cycle

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    PS just wanted to say how much I love your atvar, and an more help is welcomed. bdtr what are your thoughts on a year long cycle

BDTR is offline Retired
    If someone decides to cycle year long they have to make descions on a few things.

1. If you decide to come off eventually, the chances are great that you will NOT be able to recover and need to be on test therapy the rest of your life. This means no children, so lots of trips to the sperm bank for deposits and storage before you decide to do this incase you ever want children.

2. Be prepared to go to the doctors quite a bit, lots of testing etc..

3. Are you mentally ready to handle being on steroids the rest of your life? It seems like a stupid question but its very valid, how old are you?

You have to weigh the risks vs rewards, much like any other situation. For some the risk is far too great, for others it is nothing in their mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    are thoses face shock or dissbelife. I know I have read about some guys staying on cycle a year or two.

If someone decides to cycle year long they have to make descions on a few things.

1. If you decide to come off eventually, the chances are great that you will NOT be able to recover and need to be on test therapy the rest of your life. This means no children, so lots of trips to the sperm bank for deposits and storage before you decide to do this incase you ever want children.

2. Be prepared to go to the doctors quite a bit, lots of testing etc..

3. Are you mentally ready to handle being on steroids the rest of your life? It seems like a stupid question but its very valid, how old are you?

You have to weigh the risks vs rewards, much like any other situation. For some the risk is far too great, for others it is nothing in their mind.
    bdtr i have two wonderful children booth girls and incredibly beautiful , one 10 years old the other 5 y.o I can not afford any more I live in the S.f bay area where the aravage house cost about 1,000,000. Privat school and dance classes keep mw working pretty hard. MY G.P is cool and I have keep him informed from day as to what I am doing. I am 36 y.o and and by 40 want to be a solid 300 lbs with verry little body fat.Thanks for taking the time to ask and give me some help.

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    Man it sounds like you have a pretty good life you should relax on all the steroids , take it down a notch be safer for ur childrens sake and do alot more research.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Wow...........

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    bdtr i have two wonderful children booth girls and incredibly beautiful , one 10 years old the other 5 y.o I can not afford any more I live in the S.f bay area where the aravage house cost about 1,000,000. Privat school and dance classes keep mw working pretty hard. MY G.P is cool and I have keep him informed from day as to what I am doing. I am 36 y.o and and by 40 want to be a solid 300 lbs with verry little body fat.Thanks for taking the time to ask and give me some help.
    You want to look like ronnie coleman? 300 lbs with very little body fat is pretty HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    Man it sounds like you have a pretty good life you should relax on all the steroids, take it down a notch be safer for ur childrens sake and do alot more research.
    that is some very nice advice and i thank you for it, but i was at least 100 lbs over weight for about 6 years i have worked hard to drop that weight but it is important to me to look good know. maybe its a mid life crisis or some thing, like now a days i want to f*** every woman but my wife( its the high test and 11 years of marriage) but I wont cheat because I love my wife and my children. but right now i neede help with my tit problem even when i was a fat pig i did not have tits.

Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    You want to look like ronnie coleman? 300 lbs with very little body fat is pretty HUGE.
    i dont have what good gave ronnie but i know when my my little girls show me off at their school they are happy and that makes me happy. my five year old thinks im the strongest man in the world, "Daddy can fix any thing and look how big he is" before it was Daddy looks like he is going to have a babby. -------------------- Never again!!!!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont have what good gave ronnie but i know when my my little girls show me off at their school they are happy and that makes me happy. my five year old thinks im the strongest man in the world, "Daddy can fix any thing and look how big he is" before it was Daddy looks like he is going to have a babby. -------------------- Never again!!!!!!
    I see where you're comming from but you don't want it to be "If Mommy has another baby - Daddy can feed it too!"

I see where you're comming from but you don't want it to be "If Mommy has another baby - Daddy can feed it too!"
    yeah

G.I JOE is offline Junior Member
    that is some very nice advice and i thank you for it, but i was at least 100 lbs over weight for about 6 years i have worked hard to drop that weight but it is important to me to look good know. maybe its a mid life crisis or some thing, like now a days i want to f*** every woman but my wife( its the high test and 11 years of marriage) but I wont cheat because I love my wife and my children. but right now i neede help with my tit problem even when i was a fat pig i did not have tits.

Im not on test yet so that explains the kindness j/k, But i do know how u feel I use to be overweight also loosing 40lbs made the world of difference to me but I did alot of research before even thinking of starting a cycle. Hopefuly ur gyno gets resolved and maybe you'll be a bit more careful next time.

Good luck to you.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    on the prop I run 400 mg/ml 1 ml everyday =2800 mg per week I geuss its 1,750 mg per week of tren as i said i take it ever day 1 ml at 250 mg x 7 days =1,750
    400MG/ml prop OOOOOOOCH

Quote Originally Posted by G.I JOE
    Im not on test yet so that explains the kindness j/k, But i do know how u feel I use to be overweight also loosing 40lbs made the world of difference to me but I did alot of research before even thinking of starting a cycle. Hopefuly ur gyno gets resolved and maybe you'll be a bit more careful next time.

Good luck to you.
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    400MG/ml prop OOOOOOOCH
    it only hurst for the first couple of weeks then you adjust to it, plus the lomger stronger erections are great! Its just this titty problem, what man wants to have tits bigger than his wife

javman1 is offline New Member

God Help

Hey Bro,

I'd start backing the doses where you are running 400-600mg Prop a week with 300mg or so of Tren a week and add the Arimidex or Femera too and see how all goes. For the amount of gear your taking you are out weighing the risks to benefit ratio.

javman

Quote Originally Posted by javman1
    Hey Bro,

I'd start backing the doses where you are running 400-600mg Prop a week with 300mg or so of Tren a week and add the Arimidex or Femera too and see how all goes. For the amount of gear your taking you are out weighing the risks to benefit ratio.

javman
    thanks javaman

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    it only hurst for the first couple of weeks then you adjust to it, plus the lomger stronger erections are great! Its just this titty problem, what man wants to have tits bigger than his wife
    God it must be half ba half oil to keep it suspended. As far as a good long hard erection, Im 43 and 100mg eod works just fine.

Not making light of your situation. I hope you get the problem with your nips under control. And I also hope you take all the good advice and back off a little. You Kidneys and prostate have to be screaming!!!!!

Good luck <<<V>>>

toolman is offline Banned
    Om still not sure I believe this thread. No one can be that ignorant and if so, you should be a blonde with big tits so your on yor way.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Om still not sure I believe this thread. No one can be that ignorant and if so, you should be a blonde with big tits so your on yor way.
    Ok tool man I wont say what I'd like to a person that has just called me liar, I do so out of respect as you 5 times the posts I have and hopefully 5 times the knlodge. I am not a liar but you did describe my wife correct. If you cant help me go F*** with some elese. Thanks , have a good evening

No offense bro but ease up on the gear NOW. That much Tren can and probably will screw up your body right quick. Let alone that much test right away.....

Get the Aromasin and start backing soen on your gear right away.......Oy Vey.....

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    cj1,

Hormones converts to estrogen if the liver can not covert them over fast enough to test. You my friend are doing to high of a cycle for your body to convert to test. This is why you are suffering from a flux of estrogen and inflamation of the mammory glands. Also, running clomd during cycle does nothing. It's a weak SERM and it's only purpose which studies have shown is to the stimulation of LH levels. If androgen levels are to high in the body this counter acts clomids stimulation and renders it useless.

Also, you are running your SERMS and AI's way to high and are probably suffering from an imbalanced lipid profile. Wouldn't put it past it. I read you get blood work done and you're ok but I find this hard to believe. You need to lower your dosage way down and keep running nolva at 40-60mg's ED and run half that letro dosage.

Listen to what I am telling you because you are hurting your self as we speak and will cause irreversible damage if you dont. You do not know what you are doing.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Believe me, bro - bdtr and LMR are 2 bros you should listen to. Be safe.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    seeing as how most people run tren for only about 8 weeks, and thats at around 75mg/ED, I cant imagine what running it year round at 250mg/ED would be like.

ace ventura is offline Member
    Wow, I think you should realize that your goals and ideals have got totally out of hand. I'm young and unexperienced and I will not be a smartass on you. But I think you should stop and start thinking about every aspects of what you're doing.

Obviously you're running a sick amount of gear. Yet it doesn't seem like you hate life and don't give a sh!t. You've just lost controll. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.. You do wanna live, right? What about your colesterol level? In the long run..? Think about your kids! What you're doing is extreme and not very responsible taking in consideration that you have kids and family.

What if something happens to you and prevent you from lifting and working out? At 300 lbs... you don't wanna turn into a fat pig ever again do you?

I think you should come down to earth and take controll over your situation right now.

And for the bitch tits surgery I've read that 50% is unhappy about the results. Of course I can't confirm anything that's just what I've read. What could go wrong is that your nipple will suck in, if you know what I mean?

Good luck, I hope it all works out well for you eventually.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    You know you f'ed up good if BDTR is disappointed in your gear usage

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    that was uncalled for

toolman is offline Banned
    OK, my comment was harsh...I was in a bad mood last night so my apologies.

Still, this is insane gear usage and it is my belief that people using like this give us all a bad name when they get serious sides and in some cases die. No knowledge or research went into this cycle and I get pissed when I see people doing this to themselves. I figured the guy has to be joking, but if he isn't, his lesson will come from the damage he is doing to his body so he doesn't need me berating him. Good luck bro, I think you're going to need it.

O.fO.shO is offline Member

I have 2 girls , one on the way . I know you want them to be proud of you and you want to look good . But you can do it all without these extremes .

What happenes when you die and everyone blames steroids . They'll grow up thinking you were a loser . The way steroids are portrayed to non-users through the media, you might as well be injecting 2 grams of heroin a day .

btw......steroids have a bad name because of people running **** like what your doing . Just my honest opinion .

good luck

OK, my comment was harsh...I was in a bad mood last night so my apologies.

Still, this is insane gear usage and it is my belief that people using like this give us all a bad name when they get serious sides and in some cases die. No knowledge or research went into this cycle and I get pissed when I see people doing this to themselves. I figured the guy has to be joking, but if he isn't, his lesson will come from the damage he is doing to his body so he doesn't need me berating him. Good luck bro, I think you're going to need it.
    Aplogy accepetd and angin i think you are right I am going to need some good luck. No hard feelings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information