Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: God Help Me

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation God Help Me

I as this question in hopes that some who has had this problem can HELP. I also PM'ed 2 people I trust but have not heard back yet . OK I am three months into my third cycle I run test prop at 400/mg ml ED ---- I run tren at 250 mg ml ED. I also take 2.5 mg of letro ED with 20 mg of nolva ED and clomid at 25 mg ml ED. My nipples hurt and are round and puffy. I can not express any fluid from my nipps. What do I do. I will say it again GOD I AM SCARED!!!!!

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    I as this question in hopes that some who has had this problem can HELP. I also PM'ed 2 people I trust but have not heard back yet . OK I am three months into my third cycle I run test prop at 400/mg ml ED ---- I run tren at 250 mg ml ED. I also take 2.5 mg of letro ED with 20 mg of nolva ED and clomid at 25 mg ml ED. My nipples hurt and are round and puffy. I can not express any fluid from my nipps. What do I do. I will say it again GOD I AM SCARED!!!!!
    Is that correct? If so that is why you have gyno, that is insane. More details about the cycle?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some Aromasin , its more than likely the Test (estrogen) rather than the Tren (progesterone) if you are not lactating. Aromasin is on the expensive side for anti-e's but not unaffordable (usualy around $70-90 cnd for a bottle). But its the most powerful estrogen fighter out there and your best chance bro, if Aromasin didn't fix it I'd lower the dose or quit

And why are you running Clomid on cycle that won't help...

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    Is that correct? If so that is why you have gyno, that is insane. More details about the cycle?
    Yes that is correct , I have done two pryor cycles just the same way.I am strong and I think look very large but i dont want big tits. I never felt this pain in my breast before. What more info can i give you.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    ok let me get this straight, i dont know if you wrote it correctly. this is your third cycle, and your running 2800mg/wk of test, and 1750mg/wk of tren ? that is ****load of gear.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Dont tell me you are doing 2.8 grams of test a week with 1.75 grams of tren a week!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Get some Aromasin, its more than likely the Test (estrogen) rather than the Tren (progesterone) if you are not lactating. Aromasin is on the expensive side for anti-e's but not unaffordable (usualy around $70-90 cnd for a bottle). But its the most powerful estrogen fighter out there and your best chance bro, if Aromasin didn't fix it I'd lower the dose or quit
    I run the clomid because I think it keeps my nust just as big when I am off cycle, my first cycle the boys got a littlie to small for my wifes liking.

Run HCG for that bro

Do you mean 400 mg Prop a week or everyday? Stop the clomid and up the Nolva to 60mg until the gyno subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    ok let me get this straight, i dont know if you wrote it correctly. this is your third cycle, and your running 2800mg/wk of test, and 1750mg/wk of tren? that is ****load of gear.
    Alright, I am glad someone else picked that up

ok let me get this straight, i dont know if you wrote it correctly. this is your third cycle, and your running 2800mg/wk of test, and 1750mg/wk of tren? that is ****load of gear.
    Well yes it is correct I know the theroy that if a litte is good a lot must be great is a STUPID ideal but I geuss Ive always been stupid. No matter what drug Ive done I have always gone over board , by the way I am clean and sober for over 11 years now

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    I run the clomid because I think it keeps my nust just as big when I am off cycle, my first cycle the boys got a littlie to small for my wifes liking.
    why does your wife care about how big your nuts are???

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    If nolva and letro isn't stopping it, I would get some bromo b/c it is probably being cause by progesteron from the tren , not estrogen from test. Take the bromo at 2.5 mg ed

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleDave
    Ya really, if I was married and my wife made fun of my nuts I'd slap her across the face with them

Well yes it is correct I know the theroy that if a litte is good a lot must be great is a STUPID ideal but I geuss Ive always been stupid. No matter what drug Ive done I have always gone over board , by the way I am clean and sober for over 11 years now
    dude, no offense, but running that much juice, you were ASKING for B*tch tits...

Ya really, if I was married and my wife made fun of my nuts I'd slap her across the face with them

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    If nolva and letro isn't stopping it, I would get some bromo b/c it is probably being cause by progesteron from the tren, not estrogen from test. Take the bromo at 2.5 mg ed
    If it was then he would undoubtably be lactating at that high of a dose. Bromo wouldn't hurt but I'd get Aromasin for sure

i suggest you ask bdtr, as he runs massive amounts as well, yet he's more experienced.

you must have to sleep in a bathtub at night with that much tren .

Do you mean 400 mg Prop a week or everyday? Stop the clomid and up the Nolva to 60mg until the gyno subsides.
    on the prop I run 400 mg/ml 1 ml everyday =2800 mg per week I geuss its 1,750 mg per week of tren as i said i take it ever day 1 ml at 250 mg x 7 days =1,750

She love sucking them ,and I dont mind to much

what are your stats bro? (height, weight, BF) With those doses, are you surprised you got gyno? It seems like running doses that high would cause every side in the book x100.

She love sucking them ,and I dont mind to much
    so a big nut is better than a small nut??? i dont get the logic, but hey, whatever floats her boat

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    If nolva and letro isn't stopping it, I would get some bromo b/c it is probably being cause by progesteron from the tren, not estrogen from test. Take the bromo at 2.5 mg ed
    Will do. how about B-6 or RU-486 i read these in some othre theards

B6 is good for preventative measures but its really weak I wouldn't risk my tits with B6

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    thats a shiat load of gear bro!!!!

3rd cycle and your running that much? i really think you are just asking for sides man!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    dude, no offense, but running that much juice, you were ASKING for B*tch tits...
    you should just have got brest implants
    Last edited by G-1000; 02-05-2005 at 08:49 PM.

what are your stats bro? (height, weight, BF) With those doses, are you surprised you got gyno? It seems like running doses that high would cause every side in the book x100.
    my stat are as follows ht. 5'9" 245lbs ( was 300 and very fat droped 100 lbs and began lifting 2 years ago) I dont have very many side effects I feel calm and my children still love to play games with , go to the park ride bikes ,what im saying is I almost never get angery.) as far as body fat gose I dont know the % as I said I droped 100 lbs and stared at 200have put on about 20 lbs of muscle for the past two years

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    you should just have got brest implants
    thanks that helps a lot. look guys I dont want to be flamed I know im stupid but right now i just need some good help.

i suggest you ask bdtr, as he runs massive amounts as well, yet he's more experienced.

you must have to sleep in a bathtub at night with that much tren .
    could you PM me his addy

BDTR is offline Retired
    Shakes head in disbelief.

Why the hell are you running that on your third cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

You know you f'ed up good if BDTR is disappointed in your gear usage

Yes that is correct , I have done two pryor cycles just the same way.I am strong and I think look very large but i dont want big tits. I never felt this pain in my breast before. What more info can i give you.
    your 1st cycle included the same doses?!

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

Thank you bdtr, I love how fast Ive growen and just thought why not add some more, also was thinking about a year long cycle. I drink at least I gallon Of water ED and my lab work came back in good order. bdtr I hear you run large dose cycles can you help me . By the way 2 years ago I could only bench 175 lbs today 295 x 8 reps is not hard and my best was 405 x1 rep. My biceps are over 20' now and my chest has just blowen up. The only bad thing is the tits I think Im geting

You know you f'ed up good if BDTR is disappointed in your gear usage
    yeah but I hope he takes pitty on the stupid newer guys like me who have maybe f**** them selves

Thank you bdtr, I love how fast Ive growen and just thought why not add some more, also was thinking about a year long cycle. I drink at least I gallon Of water ED and my lab work came back in good order. bdtr I hear you run large dose cycles can you help me . By the way 2 years ago I could only bench 175 lbs today 295 x 8 reps is not hard and my best was 405 x1 rep. My biceps are over 20' now and my chest has just blowen up. The only bad thing is the tits I think Im geting
    If you can afford all this gear, why not just let em go and then have them cut out and remove the gland, end of gyno problem

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG dude, ignorance is no excuse for stupidity. Just because you have gone overboard with everything, doesn't mean you can't change. Please back those down for your own health!

If you can afford all this gear, why not just let em go and then have them cut out and remove the gland, end of gyno problem
    what would my chest look like, are there scares and who do I see a platic surgeon?

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    OMG dude, ignorance is no excuse for stupidity. Just because you have gone overboard with everything, doesn't mean you can't change. Please back those down for your own health!
    I get my lab work twice a year and all is in good order, would you sugesst cutting what I do right now in half? bdtr still hoping the big man will help me Also read a thread about ru-486 what are your thoughts on this

If you see a general surgeon it would look like crap with scares, everyone I know that has gone to a plastic surgeon though never have any scaring and it looks normal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information