Riftwood is offline New Member

Thumbs up Hello Good Members

Just thought id pop into the message board, looks good and I look forward to reading the post's. Have any questions feel free to ask id be glad to help out anyway I can.

Riftwood

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay, welcome. Do you have experience or something? Your post is kinda like randomly stopping someone on the street and saying, "If you have any questions about spandex or any other stretchy fabrics I'd be happy to answer them for you." L'il help on how you might know the answers to said questions bro.

Well, anyone else want to give me a warm welcome.

(Riftwood walks upto a man in the street) "Hello friend my names Riftwood, just popped into the street, the street is looking good, if there is anything i can help you with feel free to ask.

Nathan, you said a little help on how i might know the answers to the wuestions....wellllll, I dont know the answers to any questions untill they are asked.

All ive done is introduced my self and replied to a clomid question and ive had too sarcastic replys lol....somethings up here already lol.

Riftwood

Mike Guest
    Originally posted by Nathan
    Okay, welcome. Do you have experience or something? Your post is kinda like randomly stopping someone on the street and saying, "If you have any questions about spandex or any other stretchy fabrics I'd be happy to answer them for you." L'il help on how you might know the answers to said questions bro.
    LOL you're a funny boy - you still looking for a local spandex expert?

Welcome to the board brother

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Meet our comedian. Some say he is better than Seinfeld. I, for one, can vouch for that. . Keep it up Nathan.

P

Uh, I simply meant to ask how many years you've been lifting juicing, and the like, and for your stats. Just trying to do it in a colorful manner, he says as he crouches down low into his most convincing kung fu stance.

I get it lol, I think this is called busting balls lmao. Ok, ill lightern the mood a little lol. Heres a joke.

2 fat blokes sitting in a pub having a pint. One turns around and say's to the other one "Your round". The other one looks back to his mate and says"So are you you fat bastard".

An australian is walking along a beach in bondi when he see's this stunning woman lying on the sand sunbathing. He walks up to her and says "Hello Shela, do you want a fuck". The woman looks up at the man and says ""No i fucking well dont". So the man says to her "Well do you mind lying back while I have one".

Riftwood

Mike Guest
    Hey bud - welcome to the board - I apologize bout your sarcastic welcomes - you're more than welcome here brother - good to have you

Nathan means well - he's just......well kind of our resident 'village idiot' if you will - if you push hard enough sometimes he even cries.....come on Nathan cry......COME ON......CRY!!! LOL

Just kidding - he's a good guy bud

Had you more smilies, I could have simply clicked on that little blue one whose eyes are like fountains and he's crying a river. You know the one. Instead, I had to type all this crap just to get the point across.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome. don't worry about nathan, he's been cycelon's punching bag lately. he is a funny guy though, and always cracks us all up. oh yeah, he knows his shit, so feel free to ask him a question. good jokes bye the way

"he knows his shit"...does anyone else find that dirty?

Thanks though....I think.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    WOW!
    i was just going to welcome the new brother in a normal kinda way, AND THEN EXPLAIN ABOUT THE CHARACTERS ON THIS BOARD. i can see its been taken care of already..........

just kiddin bros......... riftwood, this is a great board and the guys here are the best, enjoy it bro.

peace bb79

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Hell ya they are...BuuuuMMMPPPPP

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    ya see nathan....that's what we're talking about. it those things that get you labeled "the village idiot"

CYCLEON Guest
    welcome riftwood - you can see taht we are a family here - a totally disfunctional family but family.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Disfunctional is good.....
    Just check out the picture of Mike's girlfriend (I think it was Mike's, maybe Nathan's...one of them)

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

A little caution never hurt anyone . . .

Originally posted by Nathan
    I see that Nathan has taken quite a bit of shit for his response, and I feel compelled to put in the ol' two cents here . . . Brilliant, Nathan - and right on point.

Riftwood, I join everyone in saying welcome. But let's keep this in perspective, everyone. We're talkin' about shootin' drugs into your bod. And while I appreciate anyone who's willing to put himself out with solid information, I, too, would want the assurance that I'm getting solid information. For all we know, Riftwood could be 14 years old, never having stuck a needle into himself, and not even know the difference between a glute and a quad. Or he could be the world's best expert - it never hurts to dig a little to find out which.

When a newbie pops in and says, "I'm here, dudes! Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll help you in any way I can," I would want to know that dude's qualifications. I would want to know that he has both knowledge and experience, and that he has no conflict of interest (like selling something without disclosing it - "Try Wrecka! A new alternative to Deca !").

Nathan, keep busting balls - and don't let the turkeys who are willing to listen to anything, good or bad, get ya down.

And once again, Riftwood, welcome.

The original jason Guest
    that was on point TNT for sure, I jumped on the post to say welcome as i always do and when i read i thought hmm but but Nathan good reply was funny though!!!, and riftwood welcome bro this place is a mad familly but there is untold help and support for many issues always happy to see a new bro about

peace
    jason

bigtraps is offline Member
    I am all about the band wagon. see'ya around Riftwood...

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

All right , here's my 2 cents

Just thought I would give the useual welcome. Not that I could do the justice that Nathan could. I have preached before and it still holds true, Noone can beat the boards at Anabolic Review. Wow, kinda catchy huh.
    IC

bigtraps is offline Member

Re: All right , here's my 2 cents

Originally posted by Tobey
    Just thought I would give the useual welcome. Not that I could do the justice that Nathan could. I have preached before and it still holds true, Noone can beat the boards at Anabolic Review. Wow, kinda catchy huh.
    SWEET!! IC

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

I have preached before and it still holds true, Noone can beat the boards at Anabolic Review. Wow, kinda catchy huh.
    IC

nice bro, very nice......................

peace bb79

ptbyjason Guest

I have preached before and it still holds true, Noone can beat the boards at Anabolic Review. Wow, kinda catchy huh.
    IC
    Damn man, You trying to get a paycheck or something?

Welcome to the board Riftwood, as you can see we like to have fun around here.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Tobey...that's not bad...but stick to your day job. Jason, and several others, seem to like your ability to come up with a catchy rhyme and based on all the changes Jay has been making I don't want to see a poetry forum pop up. J/K Jay, you da man...keep up the great work. BTW...Riftwood...welcome aboard bro. I'm sure you'll like it here. We even have a couple of charter members from the UK (Billy Boy and Big Al).

Pete

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Whats a Charter Pete?

Anyway Riftwood, nice see a bro from London.

You'll get your balls busted, it part of the game but not too much flaming. As with everything we're a close family and respect is earned over time.

All thats being said is the proof is in the posting!

We have had a few twats on here with "god" complexes.

Peace

BA

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Now that's funny

Now thats funny Pete.
    Never thought of myself as a poet before. Don't even think that I want to go there to tell the truth! A poerty foreum at AR. Just the sound of it has flames written all over it,don't it?
    Tobey
    PS. Hey Jason! Now about that pay check????

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man oh man.. what a freakin post..

Thread Information