Thread: clen and anavar

racerx13 is offline New Member

clen and anavar

im 26 ,never taken anything before, but have been considering it, my main goal is to burn fat. im currently working with a trainer and do 45 min cardio every day and work out 4 days a week. i have also straightned up my diet pretty good. i have var and winni and clen . all tabs. would this be a good start for a cycle. im 6'3" and about 240 right now and i want to be about 215 or 220. do u guys think this would be good for me and help me burn fat faster.
    also would these together be a good cycle for someone who has never done anything before. any bad side effects or anything. i currently have borderline high blood pressure but have had for 10 years. i plan on checking it the whole time. if it raises can i just stop taking the tabs.

thanks in advance, newbie
    Last edited by racerx13; 02-06-2005 at 02:06 AM.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    not a good idea at all. first of all cut the weight before you start a cycle. steroids alone will not help you lose much weight. if you want to do the clen that would not be a bad idea, but diet and cardio make by far the biggest difference.

as far as the gear goes, after you cut down and decide to do a cycle you will need to run test with either the winny or var. dont run winny and var in the same cycle. but do your research until you lose the weight and you will learn a ton.

good luck!

so why would clenn and anavar not be a good idea. iv heard people say they work good together for cutting. im also interested in building muscle not just getting rid of fat.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Clen and t3 would be a good combo. You want to run some Test with the Var because theres a strong possibility you could loose your sex drive with the Var.

whats t3?

iv seen people say "clen diet" whats this ? very low calorie or what

AG5678 is offline Member
    i recommend doing some research for a month. Good luck you'll learn alot

AG5678 is offline Member
    use the search button for T3

Thread Information