Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dbol cycles

james21 is offline Anabolic Member

dbol cycles

they DO work you wont loose EVERYTHING like everyone says, if you do PCT corret and all .... otherwise no one would buy dbol . It IS a steroid and was made for a medical reason..... I mean come on. Prove me wrong with some med reports. This one med report says it dosent make REAL muscle..... come on thats not a study, they would be a little more specific what is it fake muscle..... then why does it exist. Just wanted to rant... any feedback?

I mean its better than any PH out there, but people get great gains from just ph's .....

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I agree you'll get gains from dbol but there's much better options out there. My buddy was a powerlifter in the 70s and only ever took dbol. I've seen pics of him from back then and he was a big muscular guy. But he's nowhere near as big as I am right now, and one of the main reasons is because I always stack. Test/tren /dbol, test/eq/deca /drol, test/tren/eq/halo, etc.

If you are going to take steroids , do it right. Don't do it half assed.

I agree if your gonna do anything do it right, but Im just sick of all these people saying "Dbol only is a waste, you will looose EVERYTHING" but thats far from the truth. Especially if its the person's first cycle and just wants to get the feel for things. Ya know

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well a lot of d-bol gains are fat and water - no matetr what u say. and it s toxic. there r much better alternatives out there. d-bol only cycles are only for ppl scared of needles. so grow some balls.

im not scared of needles, fat and water? If you run it right and have a good diet and PCT and run anti-e's throughout ....... you willlll get results... dbol just dosent make you fat.

ok - but should u risk it? and taking anti e`s doesn t make the d-bol cycle healthier. just use test, it s not toxic.

Use it with moderation, and get alll of your liver supplements, and dont run it that long. Of course test would be better but, all I am ever hearing is you wont gain ANYTHING. And thats what is nagging me.

yeah thats wrong but it s most of the noobs should just step the right way and use test or nothing at all.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, bro, you will gain

...a lot of water

...and then lose it.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    james21 did you ever take d-bol

"BiGBoY" is offline New Member
    Im doing DBol ttabs, and this is my first cycle of anything! i have noticed gains in size and strenght! and i plan tto follow with winstrol !!! this way i wont loose what i got and i will cut as well!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBoY
    Im doing DBol ttabs, and this is my first cycle of anything! i have noticed gains in size and strenght! and i plan tto follow with winstrol!!! this way i wont loose what i got and i will cut as well!
    Dball and winny? Must be going on spring break!! Its also a bad cycle and bad for you liver. BTW, I noticed that youre only 18, youre too young to doing any type of gear.

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    isn t 18 way too young? bro you got enough of your own juice

flowing right now, i may be wrong but i don t think so

jus my 2 cents

KILLLLLLLAAAAAA

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    i did a d-bol only cycle in the past... and i disagree with the notion that 'you will lose everything'... i, however, DO agree that it is a waste of money comparatively.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    How is the report not a study?
    Are muscle biopsies not enough for you Doctor Dumbass...
    Read the REPORT and it explains the composition is not consistant with natural muscle!

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    they DO work you wont loose EVERYTHING like everyone says, if you do PCT corret and all .... otherwise no one would buy dbol. It IS a steroid and was made for a medical reason..... I mean come on. Prove me wrong with some med reports. This one med report says it dosent make REAL muscle..... come on thats not a study, they would be a little more specific what is it fake muscle..... then why does it exist. Just wanted to rant... any feedback?

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Dball and winny? Must be going on spring break!! Its also a bad cycle and bad for you liver.
    Exactly - he needs to throw in some var and halo to round things out and protect the liver. At least it will help with the spring break tan, when he goes jaundice.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    drunk spring break chicks dig yellow eyes of jaundice!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    i did a d-bol only cycle in the past... and i disagree with the notion that 'you will lose everything'... i, however, DO agree that it is a waste of money comparatively.
    Good point - maybe this is one they can latch onto. The threat of liver damage doesn't seem to work. And the idea of blowing up 15-20 pounds, only to lose half of it immediately, because it was water - I think it actually sounds cool to most newbs. Plus the fact that they don't have to inject - I don't care if any newb says otherwise - most of them are just scared of the needle. Also they can feel more like they haven't crossed over to the darkside, cause all they have to do is pop a few pills - it's just like taking vitamins. Vitamin S.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Dball and winny? Must be going on spring break!! Its also a bad cycle and bad for you liver. BTW, I noticed that youre only 18, youre too young to doing any type of gear.
    There's another guy on this board that ran dbols and winny and had great gains which he retained.

I think it's maybe a step above a pro hormone. You'll get some gains but you're not gonna win Mr. O or squat 1000 lbs from dbol cycles.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    I think it's maybe a step above a pro hormone. You'll get some gains but you're not gonna win Mr. O or squat 1000 lbs from dbol cycles.
    That's why it all depends on your goals. I certainly wouldn't want to win the O or squat 1000lbs. But I wouldn't mind the extra protein synthesis associated with low dosages of dbol every morning.

bullram is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiGBoY
    Im doing DBol ttabs, and this is my first cycle of anything! i have noticed gains in size and strenght! and i plan tto follow with winstrol!!! this way i wont loose what i got and i will cut as well!

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    ok, this is what usually happens...

You gain 15 lbs in 4 weeks...
    But you are shut down and dont gain much the next 4 weeks...
    then you loose 7lbs of water during pct...

so you gain 8lbs in 8 weeks...

Nice gains.

Sign me up!!

I'd be embarrassed to tell people I was on steroids if that's all I was gaining.

You wouldn't have to!

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Ok, from firsthand experience with two friends who took dbol only cycles. Each gained like 15-20 lbs, got halfway big from their 150lb base, then stopped them, and lost 15-20 lbs and looked EXACTLY LIKE THEY DID WHEN THEY STARTED.

Dbol wasnt created to be the primary drug in a cycle, the only reason we use it is to frontload

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    It is just difficult to understand. Why come to AR and post something that all the vet's and experienced people say will not work (then try to defend it). Of course, you're free to do whatever, it's a free country. But, why not benefit from the Bro's on AR who have the real world experience to help newbies (like yourself James21) avoid these no value cycles. And, if you are really 18 - you should really put off any cycle until you are in your early to mid twenties.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Of course, you're free to do whatever, it's a free country.
    lol, actually he isnt free to take dbol , since its illegal.

Just joshin' ya

Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    Why come to AR and post something that all the vet's and experienced people say will not work (then try to defend it). Of course, you're free to do whatever, it's a free country. But, why not benefit from the Bro's on AR who have the real world experience to help newbies (like yourself James21) avoid these no value cycles.
    I think we're all asking those same questions, bro. I guess that's just the way it is.

I am NOT going to take dbol only, and I didn't plan on it. I was just saying if EVERYTHING went away with proper pct then I don't see the medical purpose for it.... Also people will do a 10week cycle of var only and not gain that much mass probably less than 8lbs but people rant about them being great all the time.....

I am NOT going to take dbol only, and I didn't plan on it. I was just saying if EVERYTHING went away with proper pct then I don't see the medical purpose for it.... Also people will do a 10week cycle of var only and not gain that much mass probably less than 8lbs but people rant about them being great all the time.....
    Of course D-Bol will work even on it's own bro nobody is arguing with you about that. It's just that a lot of the gains come from water, and the muscle isn't quality muscle. Think about it, if you put on so much weight in such a short period of time, it's not gonna stick with you. You simply can't put on that much lean muscle in only 4 weeks. There's no use in doing it by itself. Maybe if you wanna look big for a month or so, but not if you're serious about attaining and keeping a good physique.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    a d-bol only cycle is typically for guys who are too afraid to step up to the plate and inject. IMO that doesn't say much about one's character.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    come on mate, its water weight, of course you are going to gain some weight apart from water weight but very little.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive done d-bol only courses afew times and gain very well of them, i did gain alot of water but i was left with some decent muscle afterwards, i trained heavy eat loads and slept for hours and results were great, it works differently for some people my friend hates it only gets water from it, id advice it no problem just drink plenty of water take a good vit c train heavy and hard and results come, i think you have to try it everyones different...

ace ventura is offline Member
    they DO work you wont loose EVERYTHING like everyone says, if you do PCT corret and all .... otherwise no one would buy dbol. It IS a steroid and was made for a medical reason.....
    What is the medical reason that dbol is made for?
    Anyone knows?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Oh yeah, another d bol only thread.........YIPEEEEE!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    this thread is a wast.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    this thread is a wast.
    hehe seems like we always meet at these d bol only, winny tabs only cycles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information