jleighty17 is offline Associate Member

A-Bombs Vs. Dbol

ive been doing alot of reading but everything i have found on anadrol just says dont take it. and i just wanted to know whats the difference and are there any difference in gains while on them. my source is out of dbol right now so i got some a-bombs instead just wondering if i should take them later or not.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    d-bols have fewer sides than a-bombs. a-bombs and halo's are the worst!

4plates is offline Banned
    you will get many diffrent opinions on the 2 personally i like 50 mg dbol over abombs .
    with drol you will see instant gains along side instant losses.i seem to keep more of the gains from dbol,but hell you might see it reversed.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Anadrol works extremely well for strength and mass but is one of the harshest orals you can take. If you are still new to the game, you REALLY should stick to dbol as your will get pretty much the same effect with less risk. Also, when on dbol you have a feeling of well being...you feel good all the time. Anadrol has been know to make you feel like shit!

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    aight thanks guys that really helps ill just have to get rid of em and get some dbol thanks again

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally i do not believe any aa17 is more harsh on your organs than other. I think the reason that a50 gets such a bad rep is the way it makes you feel, doesn't bind very well and it converts most (40% or so i think) to protesterone which will make you feel like a SOB.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I get great results with 100mg/evd on the anadrol ...If you take your liver support products, you have nothing to worry about...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    17-aa def has a ranking of toxicity. halo is near the top partially because of the fluoride ion attached to the steroid .

Originally posted by ironfist
    I get great results with 100mg/evd on the anadrol...If you take your liver support products, you have nothing to worry about...
    do you get your liver values checked out too after that cycle? it's hard to feel liver damage until it's too late.

Hey Dr. Evil anymore info of 17-aa ranking of toxicity and what factor affect it, i had no idea.

Originally posted by eye_candy
    Hey Dr. Evil anymore info of 17-aa ranking of toxicity and what factor affect it, i had no idea.
    i can tell you that in medicine, people in treatment for anemia with anadrol have much higher incidences of liver problems than people treated with winny for burn victims. aids patients treated with anavar have almost no chance of having liver probs and in some cases, their liver function improves with anavar treatment. but as far as a definite ranking system goes, i don't know if i can find one, but i'll try.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Dr.Evil
    17-aa def has a ranking of toxicity. halo is near the top partially because of the fluoride ion attached to the steroid .

do you get your liver values checked out too after that cycle? it's hard to feel liver damage until it's too late.
    I get blood work before and after each cycle and I've never had a problem...

The harshest cycle I've done was 100mg anadrol evd for 3 weeks, 150mg anadrol evd for the next 3 weeks and 60mg dbol evd for the following 3 weeks...total of 9 weeks on the 17aa's...I started taking ala at 1,000mg a day, sylamarin, cranberry, and Tyler's Liver detox a few weeks before the cycle and for a few weeks after...

damn, i'm jealous of your liver. my liver craps out at 1/3 of what yours can tolerate.

funny how it goes i did 150mg a50 / 100mg d-ball as same time, it was an dumd "test" which fina and test in BIG doses too, had blood work done 6 weeks post cycle all values were normal including HTPA go figure

PunkRawk is offline Member
    on a mg per mg basis anadrol is the weakest drug.....as far as a binding to receptors is concerned....which would you get better results with 150 mg's of anadrol or 150 mg's of winstrol ??and halo is not all that harsh....i have used it in 3 cycles and never had liver value problems...

PunkRawk is offline Member
    anadrol is indicated when the kidneys are not producing enough erytropoietin.

most orals are very weak when it comes to binding to the AR including anadrol , but its anabolic effects come from outside the AR. that's why it's good to stack orals with injectables (gross oversimplification).

Thread Information