thewallop is offline Associate Member

all joints getting stiff and sore

hey guys , all my joints are getting really stiff and sore , feels like there is no lube ( if u could say that) i know that i am lifting allot harder and heavyer beeing on drol and test atm , but is there anything i can take to help out with this issue , im already takin msm and glucosamine( spelling sux )

Gills is offline Associate Member
    Decca perhaps?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    r u taking winny? winny kills my jionts, im taking this stuff called proline joint care that seems to b working better than anything else ive tried. LOL deca will lube ur joints up pretty well too. if u can get ur hands on some adequan that is supposed to b the best shlt around for bad joints. its hard to get w/out a script tho.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Deca really doesnt lube up the joints, it mainly helps with water retention which in turn "lubes" the joints. With anadrol and Test I would think you have plenty of water retention. Possibly try to increase rest days form the gym to give your joints more of a break.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing on Test and Tren , everything just seems to tighten up and my range of motion just dies. I feel soooo much better now that the Tren is gone.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Ive been on winni for 4 weeks now and my strength has gone thru the roof. All my joints feel real good except for my left hand, the tendons are sore. Normally my shoulders get sore from bench and incline dumbell press when im not on anything, but this is my first cycle of winni and joints feel good so far...

thewallop is offline Associate Member
    wat is adequan used for in the medical field , wat kinda symptoms u need or disease u need to get a script for the stuff . and no i dont get much water retention due to the letro.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallop
    wat is adequan used for in the medical field , wat kinda symptoms u need or disease u need to get a script for the stuff . and no i dont get much water retention due to the letro.
    its used for dogs/horses with joint problems. u would have to know a vet or have a dog/horse that needed it.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Do a search on google for Yucca. I was searching for properties of steroids online today and got like 5 articles on Yucca. I know it was used by Native Americans for various uses, but it has been shown to benefit joints. Article mentioned other benefits of it that would aid steroid users as well. I will try my hardest to look it up because the whole article was on joint relief. Good luck bro.

http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s610.htm

"Yucca is used today to treat inflammations caused by degenerative diseases like arthritis and rheumatism. The authors of a study looking at patients with osteoarthritis & rheumatoid arthritis speculate that Yucca saponins block the release of toxins from the intestines, which tends to inhibit normal formation of cartilage. Rich in Vitamin A, B-complex, and Vitamin C, Yucca is also a good source of calcium, copper, manganese, potassium and phosphorus. But the primary chemical constituents of Yucca are the saponins which have natural steroid properties. Yucca also contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that contribute to cleansing of the colon, purifying of the blood, and helping to keep the kidneys & liver free of toxins..............

"Topical applications of this herb have included its use as a poultice for sprains."

Yucca (Yucca glauca)

http://members.aol.com/greenmagik/osteo.htm <-----This site has like a hundred different things to help joint pain. Check it out. It seperates them into categories which can be translated by you as hard to get, able to get, easy to get.....basically prescription vs. over the counter stuff. Hope this gives you some options bro....good luck

Native American Indians used the root of the yucca as a poultice on breaks and sprains and for rheumatism. Yucca contains a high content of steroid saponins which are precursors to cortisone and provide relief for symptoms of arthritis and rheumatism. Some researchers feel that yucca saponins improve the body's ability to produce its own cortisone by supplying materials needed for the hormone to be manufactured by the adrenal glands. Yucca is naturally rich in vi tamin A, B complex vitamins and contains some vitamin C. It is high in calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, manganese and copper. 23

If you read it talks about yucca helping with natural cortisone production....this will help. Also as a natural anti-inflammatory. Even been found to help with liver/kidney cleansing so it is good to go all around for anabolic users.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Deca

I have bad joints from old football injuries and age (I'm 41).

Deca really helps my joint pain. Some people say it helps only due to water retention, I don't agree. I take it with little evidence of water retention and my joints feel a lot better.

Try 200 mg per week.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    I have bad joints from old football injuries and age (I'm 41).

Deca really helps my joint pain. Some people say it helps only due to water retention, I don't agree. I take it with little evidence of water retention and my joints feel a lot better.

Try 200 mg per week.

How long do you use Deca for?

Months all year, the yuccca sounds like a better solution
    if it works. I am about to get some Deca prescribed for me because of a winny cycle. So I would like to hear more about this so called deca joint relief?

Thread Information