Thread: DNP/T3 Cycle???

Headstrong_555 is offline Junior Member

DNP/T3 Cycle???

Just would like to`get some feedback from some of you bros who have had so experience with DNP . I am debating on embarking on the journey, but I have a few questions.

I am thinking of a 28 day cycle that would have me on 200mg of DNP/ed using a 7-day on 7-day off approach. Also, I was going to use T3 throughout the cycle only to keep my thyroid active. Meaning pyramiding only up to 50mcg and then pyramiding down using a 5/55/40 approach with the T3. In conjunction, I will be using an ECY stack to combat the lathargy from the DNP. Also, I am not going to be using any AAS with this cycle. Please let me know what you think and if I am taking the correct approach. Also if you know any good posts let me know. And yes before I get slammed I did use the search button. Thanks in advance.

-=-Head-=-

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I don't see any reason to go 7 days on and 7 days off. Also DNP doesn't cause your thyroid to become inactive.

Well what would you suggest in regards to length. Aso, I have read multiple articles on the net that say that after 7 days of usage, T3 production is nonexistent and that after 7 days of stopping T3, production begins.

joevette is offline Banned
    28 days is fine for the length. After a few days t4 to t3 conversion in the liver stops. The thyroid does get shut down but not directly, it senses there is plenty of t4 (since it's not being converted to t3) and doesn't produce anymore.

I wouldn't bother going 7 on 7 off. The halflife of DNP is so long that you really can't just start and stop it like that.

I'd run 50mcg of T3 from about day 7 to day 28. I wouldn't pyramid it.

Hey thanks for the response. So just so I am clear, this is how you would run things:

DNP - 200MG (1-28)
    T3- 50MCG (7-28)
    ECY (1-28)

fabry is offline Senior Member
    why dont u run just the t3 and ecy
    or
    the dnp and ecy?

and 28 days of dnp isnt too much?

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    why dont u run just the t3 and ecy
    or
    the dnp and ecy?
    Nothing wrong with running all three at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    and 28 days of dnp isnt too much?
    Totally depends on the person and the dose.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Nothing wrong with running all three at the same time.

Totally depends on the person and the dose.

I just read your post of DNPinformation. And as you suggested, I read it again. I might sound like a redundant idiot and I apologize if I do, but could you just answer a few questions and confirm I have it down. In the case of doing a 20 day cycle (dropped from 28) I will do the following:

1-20 (200mg DNP )
    7-20 (50mcg T3)
    1-20 (ECY 3 X DAY)

Questions:
    1. Does this look good?
    2. I know this is going to sound bad, but I am quite a fan of power yoga on the weekends (i know, feel free to laugh). My question is, the room gets pretty hot and the sweating is extremely intense just being normal. Should I cease this, or will I be fine as long as I keep hydrated?

Again, I thank you for taking the time out to respond.

-=-Head-=-

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Headstrong_555
    Hey thanks for the response. So just so I am clear, this is how you would run things:

DNP - 200MG (1-28)
    T3- 50MCG (7-28)
    ECY (1-28)

This looks good to me bro... I would take a day or two off somewhere in the middle..

I just read your post of DNPinformation. And as you suggested, I read it again. I might sound like a redundant idiot and I apologize if I do, but could you just answer a few questions and confirm I have it down. In the case of doing a 20 day cycle (dropped from 28) I will do the following:

1-20 (200mg DNP )
    7-20 (50mcg T3)
    1-20 (ECY 3 X DAY)

Questions:
    1. Does this look good?
    That looks fine, and if you're still feeling great at day 20 you could extend it if you want.

2. I know this is going to sound bad, but I am quite a fan of power yoga on the weekends (i know, feel free to laugh). My question is, the room gets pretty hot and the sweating is extremely intense just being normal. Should I cease this, or will I be fine as long as I keep hydrated?
    There's no way to know the answer till you try, it'll depend on how bad the sides from the DNP are. I'd say that if you're feeling ok give the class a go. If you can get through the class with little problem (keep hydrated), I don't see a reason to stop. But if you feel like you're gonna drop half way through, save them till after your cycle.

O yeah have a fan ready because it is going to get very warm.....LOL

Thank you both for the response. Fan has already been bought and is waiting both here at the office as well as at home....Thanks again.

-=-Head-=-

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GetinBig
    This looks good to me bro... I would take a day or two off somewhere in the middle..
    Yeah bro take his advise and plan for some time off you will need it... I did. But I was also taking 400-600mg/day...

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Yeah bro take his advise and plan for some time off you will need it... I did. But I was also taking 400-600mg/day...

So was I and man was it HHHOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!

Thread Information