Rukuz123 is offline New Member

Arimidex or Nolvadex?

I am researching and find it hard to come to any conclusion?

Whats better to use Arimidex or Nolvadex during a cycle? Some say to use both but is it worth it?

During my last cycle I was doing nolvadex and now see that many like armidex and some do both.

I will be doing a Test E cycle (500mg's) only for about 10-12 weeks.

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    IMO a-dex is a better bet but a lot more expensive.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Use both. Arimidex alone will lower your good cholesterol, but Nolva helps combat this. For more info, do a search on SERMs...

korexite is offline Junior Member
    aromasin or letrozole

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I'm using both. 10mg of Nolva and 0.25mg of Dex.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I wouldn't use anything until you get sides.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    both l dex .25 mgs ed and nolva 190 mgs ed

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I wouldn't use anything until you get sides.
    Why not? Better safe than sorry. An ounce of prevention is greater than a pound of cure...

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Use both. Arimidex alone will lower your good cholesterol, but Nolva helps combat this. For more info, do a search on SERMs...
    There is actually NO REASON at all to use arimidex for a testosterone ONLY cycle. The same goes for stacks that only include EQ, Winstrol , Dbol or any type of testosterone or substances that aromatase into estrogen only. The only reason you would want to use arimidex, letro, femera, etc is because you are using high doses of deca , tren , anadrols or other steroids that generate progesterone or prolactin, but then again moderating your doses, like using less then 450 mg deca or tren per week means this too is unnecessary.

For Testosterone cycles or "sensable" stacks meaning low doses of tren or deca, then all you are doing is damaging your health, reducing your gains, causing high blood pressure and high cholesterol and hardening of arteries to use anything other then serms (nolva and clomid).
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 02-06-2005 at 11:02 AM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    Why not? Better safe than sorry. An ounce of prevention is greater than a pound of cure...
    Yea but there are thousands of guys that do 2 grams a weerk of testosterone like BTDR and I bet you the only thing he anti-e's with it is 10 mg nolvadex every other day. You dont need really anything more. 10 mg EOD of nolvadex can prevent gyno exceptionally well no matter how much estrogen you get in your system. Only time you have to watch it is when you are high doses of deca , tren and things that can cause progesterone production.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    There is actually NO REASON at all to use arimidex for a testosterone ONLY cycle. The same goes for stacks that only include EQ, Winstrol , Dbol or any type of testosterone or substances that aromatase into estrogen only. The only reason you would want to use arimidex, letro, femera, etc is because you are using high doses of deca , tren , anadrols or other steroids that generate progesterone or prolactin, but then again moderating your doses, like using less then 450 mg deca or tren per week means this too is unnecessary.

For Testosterone cycles or "sensable" stacks meaning low doses of tren or deca, then all you are doing is damaging your health, reducing your gains, causing high blood pressure and high cholesterol and hardening of arteries to use anything other then serms (nolva and clomid).
    l dex helps raise your test levels back up, and it also helps with the rebound affect from nolva, so it can b e beneficial to use on almost any cycle

Thread Information