Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

A friends latest cycle

A buddy of mine gave me the rundown on his latest cycle. Just a brief history on this guy. We met at the gym and he is the one who introduced me to yhe idea of using gear. Since then I have spent countless hours here, reading and learning. This guy has no idea how to cycle. He has done a sust only cycle, injecting once per week. He just finished a test E & deca cycle. He ran both for 10 weeks and had no PCT plan. I think he took Trib for a week as PCT. Anyway, he just ordered, the gear for his next cycle, which he plans to start in the next week or 2 (it's only been 4 weeks since the end of his last cycle).

1-8 Test 400 1/week
    1-10 Deca 300 1/week
    6-10 Winstrol 50 2/week
    1-10 HCG not sure what dosage

I've tried to tell him the Test 400 should be injected more frequently and that it should run longer than the Deca but he doesn't listen. Just thought I would post so you guys can get a laugh.

Oh yeah, he is throwing in the winny to cut up for Spring Break!

MT

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    awful cycle as you know... and winny at 50mg twice a week?!!?!?! I dont even try to convince him to do it right, its his body, and sounds like he wont listen anyways

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you get him to come on this board and read all the good advice on here? Then again, he sounds like one of those people that already knows everything.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    Sucks

nate3422 is offline Member
    your boy should come red up on this website before he waste his money and screws his body up

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    need to start replaning this cycle

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    He asked me if I knew any where he could find some sample cycles, so I sat him down at this site and told him to look at the Sample cyles on the this sites homepage. He looked and is still gonna run it like I have its listed. I have told him so much about this site but he seems to think he knows what to do. I have no idea where he got his knowledge about gear. Maybe from a buddy of his or something. All I know is I have told him my current cycle and what my plans are for my next cycle (pretty much right off this site). I was hoping he would see what I am planning and rethink his own.

BTW - He buys his gear from a dot com. The only good thing is that maybe it will be fake and he won't do himself any damage, just be out some $$.

MT

Thread Information