BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member

Need To pool information on densities of Powders

I was looking around the site and I noticed a lot of people relying on the powder calculator. The problem with the powder calculator is it assumes the same density for all of the different steroids ......this would make the end dosage innacurate...I assume that most the powders;therefore, are quite close in regards to density???? I did the math for the sticky on the syno conversion and they used a density of 1.3333333 g/ml. I just think for accuracy purposes if we could get a sticky with all the various powders listed with their densities it would be cool. I am in the process of searching the net for physical properties of steroids so any assistance posted here would be cool. After the numbers get pooled I will take the time to make a good thread on mathematical processes so everyone is converting gear accurately as possible.

bling bling

mod should just erase this thread.....sounds like 1.33333 g/ml is used for every powder. I don't know if this is a good thing or just accepted. Once I get a powder source though I am gonna find out for sure...Density is easy to determine. And no I am not fishing for a source I get what I need now...just not in powder form lol..Anyway if anyone who has powder wants to take the time to do the experiments for density you wouldnt have to use hardly any powder. Just would be cool to find out exacts on this area.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can delete this thread yourself Bro...Click edit at the bottom right of your first post and then click delete thread on the next screen.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Go to the lab forum the and do a search for powder densities it is in a thread I think they are all listed even the orals.

Thread Information