n8or is offline Junior Member

how much of what iv gained will be lost``??

im on a test e cycle. 250mg every 5. day.. and im doing this for 12 weeks..
    just wondering if any of u guys know about how much of the gains will be kept after cycle finish incluuding strength gains??

and one last q. how long must i or should i wait till i start a new test cycle. cus im planning to use test prop to protect my muscles while im getting cut.. so the cardio doesnt kill em,.. have any one used test prop while cutting. and is it good. ??

thanks guys..!

bmwrob is offline Member
    Prop is one of the best tests to use while cutting because you tend to get less water retention. For how long to wait until your next cycle... time on = time off.
    And how much you keep depends on how consistent you are with your training and eating once your cycle is over.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ur running a pretty ow dose. u should b shooting test e twice a week ex.mondays and thursdays. as for as much weight will u lose is all on ur diet and pct. if u keep ur diet up and do a mproper pct u will b able to keep most of ur gains other than the water weight.

usually time on-time off but the best way to know if ur ready to start another cycle is to get blood tests done and if ur blood levels are normal and stable then u can start another cycle.
    prop is good in cuttibng cycles but it has to b shot everyday for optimal results.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    if u run proper pct and your diet is in check you will keep most. on pct i took creatine(5g/day) and found out it actually helped. dont slack once ur done with ur last shot!!

how should i do my pct. i dont really know more about it than my friend told me. but i have al the stuff, clomid and nolva. so im ready.. and i dont really wanna do nolva cus it makes me feel unwell.. so if u have a suggestion for how i should put up my pct i would be greatful.

thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think that means ur not ready to do a cycle, do some more research bro! u should run 10mg/day of nolva thruout ur cycle then for pct bump it up to 20mg/day along with clomid. clomid-300mg/day 1, 100mg/days 2-11, 50mg/days 12-22 start pct 18days after last sust injection. i

yeye, but when u run nolva along the cycle isnt that just to block estrogen, and not to keep muscles.. and the pct is for keeping muscles and getting ur normal test production back again.. have u had bad experience with clomid, like feeling unwell??

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    if u run proper pct and your diet is in check you will keep most. on pct i took creatine(5g/day) and found out it actually helped. dont slack once ur done with ur last shot!!

how does creatine help on that.. i mean what does it do??

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    ITS NORMAL TO FEEL SLIGHTLY EMOTIONAL OR HAVE A WEIRD FEELING ON CLOMID...BUT YOU NEED TO TAKE IT FOR PCT...SO JUST DO IT. NOLVA DOES ALOT DURING PCT TO HELP KEEP GAINS. UNTIL YOUR TEST LEVELS ARE BROUGHT UP BY THE CLOMID YOUR ESTOGEN LEVELS WILL BE EXCESSIVE AND DOMINATE OVER THE LITTLE TEST YOU HAVE IN YOUR BODY UNTIL YOUR BODY READJUSTS. CLOMID IS AND ANTI-E BUT NOT AS STRONG AS NOLVA...WITH EXCESSIVE ESTROGEN YOU CAN "FEMINIZE", MEANING YOU CAN #1 GROW TITS, #2GAIN WATER BLOAT, #3 fat deposits will devolope in parts of your body like a female (ass, legs, tits) #4 and your muscles can shrink to that of a female...bro take the nolva and clomid just like the bro above said.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Gains kept will depend on 5 factors.

How much water weight you are carrying that will be shed. Some try to hold on to some of the water with creatine but you can't play that game forever.

How quick you can get your own body to start making it's own natural test.

Your genetic capability to hold on to muscle. You can't hold on to more than your own body can maintain naturally and that is the bottom line.

The muscle "base" that you had prior to going on. The bigger the base the more gains kept.

Your training and diet post cycle.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Not much because on that cycle you won't gain much.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    Not much because on that cycle you won't gain much.

so u think i should inject more test?? how much is safe. i mean its my fiorts cycle

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by n8or
    so u think i should inject more test?? how much is safe. i mean its my fiorts cycle
    500mg / week for your first cycle is OK

but will it give a lot more side effects, cus i had the worst sideffect ever latly, like its when im lying on my back .. its like i cant breed and my heart starts to pound really fast.. but i mean i can handle it, just wondering it thats normal??

Thread Information