Question Can you always trust pharmacy stuff?

first thing i live in Egypt so roids are legal & i get my gear from the pharmacy without a priscription so 2wks ago i went to get sustanon & deca so i told the guy that i want Deca Durabolin & i know the only deca is available is the organon deca that made here in Egypt but the guy told me there is another deca if i wanted its also an organon deca but produced in Argentina,Buenos Aries,its 10ml vial 1ml con 200mg so i bought it because instead of using 8amps to get 400mg ew i just use 2cc but my qusetion is can you always trust the pharmacy gear specially its legal here?

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    first thing i live in Egypt so roids are legal & i get my gear from the pharmacy without a priscription so 2wks ago i went to get sustanon & deca so i told the guy that i want Deca Durabolin & i know the only deca is available is the organon deca that made here in Egypt but the guy told me there is another deca if i wanted its also an organon deca but produced in Argentina,Buenos Aries,its 10ml vial 1ml con 200mg so i bought it because instead of using 8amps to get 400mg ew i just use 2cc but my qusetion is can you always trust the pharmacy gear specially its legal here?
    Well I think it depends on the laws and guidelines in place in your country for pharmacies. I would say here in the states if you have a valid script you will get the real deal, but then again when you have a script you don't get to chose what you want.

actually there is a law here about the fake gear if there is any fake gear i can make a report & the government can close the pharmacy so i think its strict law here, i always orderd alot of things from the pharmacy & never get any fake always the real deal like you said but my dad once told me the pharmacy sometimes could get some fake stuff & they never know but i dont think its happen alot

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    get the gear tested,

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    yOUR A LUCKY BASTARD TO BE ABLE TO WALK INTO A PHARMACY AND JUST BY GEAR WITHOUT A SCRIP

IM MOVING TO EGYPT! IS THE WEATHER NICE OUT THERE? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    yOUR A LUCKY BASTARD TO BE ABLE TO WALK INTO A PHARMACY AND JUST BY GEAR WITHOUT A SCRIP

IM MOVING TO EGYPT! IS THE WEATHER NICE OUT THERE? LOL
    haha welcome anytime bro the weather is great little cold lol i dont want to make you mad but the the guy in the pharmacy is my friend & i buy from him every thing winny,primo, EQ, dbols,clen & even GH so i think your are right i'm a luck bastard

Thread Information