Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BDTR is offline Retired
    It has to do with the fact that i got 8 source checks for three different labs ive never heard of in ONE day.

Quote Originally Posted by Stout1
    And you are trying to tell me that System Admin's thread about Oasis and BDTR's thread about dirty underground labs doesn't have impeccable timing, then

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Wow getting personal, pretty gay on your end bringing up health problems and such. Low blow.
    Yeah I dont know what he's talking about (maybe a personal attack), but why would his comments pertain to the issue at hand?

BDTR is offline Retired
    To be a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Yeah I dont know what he's talking about (maybe a personal attack), but why would his comments pertain to the issue at hand?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Wow getting personal, pretty gay on your end bringing up health problems and such. Low blow.

Were you not attacking me? I take attacks on my IQ personally. If you did not direct the logical thinking comment at me then, yes it was a low blow. Anyway I apologize for the comment and it was the wrong way to try to prove a point. What point it was i totally forget...Maybe its time to lock threads before people make enemies when we are all supposed to be bro's.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    What is your arguement even about Punk B? YOu say the doctor can get popped and then you? No that is what happens with UG Labs. And what you said to BDTR was some P-u-s-s-y s-h-i-t!

PB quote: Is it logical for someone such as yourself to take as supposed high doses that you do? Or to get in the fights that you do? or to beat the **** out of a basket of fruit that had nothing to do with your mood? As you can see consequences can arise later. How do i know down the line that doctor doenst get nailed for something and Im accused of being in a Ring of some sort. There are no gaurantees in life. Whether it Be UG, Proffesional Grade or me jacking off in a syringe and shoving it in my butt. Im saying that **** can come back to bite you. Do you ever stop to think that a brick to the head or blow to the skull would cause your cataracts??

Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    [B]Why do i care??? because i was called out on my logical thinking. So im going to shove all the logical thinking i can up this thread...
    Also, because i questioned how Oasis works because i wanted to have a better understanding myself. I dont commit to things before i know what the repercussions may be.

LOL!! Actually I questioned you (and stouts) thinking AFTER your posts about oasis. So honestly, why do you care so much about the promotion of oasis here? Is it hurting your business?

[QUOTE=bigcut77]What is your arguement even about Punk B? YOu say the doctor can get popped and then you? No that is what happens with UG Labs. And what you said to BDTR was some P-u-s-s-y s-h-i-t!

He was saying that I wasnt thinking logically about this company. I was trying to and i was trying to prove the point that at sometimes he hasnt been so logical himself. If i am being Illogical then Ill learn from my mistakes..just as he has. Thast my point.

LOL!! Actually I questioned you (and stouts) thinking AFTER your posts about oasis. So honestly, why do you care so much about the promotion of oasis here? [/B]Is it hurting your business[/B]? Oops, did I say that out loud?

LOL..actually i have no business in any of this, The steelers arent in the super bowl and this is the next best thing to entertainment. AxE, i dont know you bro..i dont know if we have ever crossed paths before but you can ask anyone that knows me or has been a member beside me that

A. Im not a source
    B. I rarely if ever get into online "flexing" arguments.

LOL..actually i have no business in any of this, The steelers arent in the super bowl and this is the next best thing to entertainment. AxE, i dont know you bro..i dont know if we have ever crossed paths before but you can ask anyone that knows me or has been a member beside me that

A. Im not a source
    B. I rarely if ever get into online "flexing" arguments.
    Good because I'd out-Flex you anyday of the week.

Stout1 is offline Banned
    If you have no vested interest, why do you care that this sponser is being promoted here, even if it were at the expense of UGL's?
    Where did I ever say I had a problem with Oasis? I just am asking some LEGITIMATE questions as this Oasis thing is new to me.
    Last edited by Stout1; 02-06-2005 at 07:24 PM.

Good because I'd out-Flex you anyday of the week.
    Id flex more but the chick in my avatar needs some lovins..

Id flex more but the chick in my avatar needs some lovins..
    Oh yeah? Well try not to get anything on your keyboard

And stout: Maybe you have no vested interest, it just seems like many people are now bashing oasis after recent threads about UGL's.

Stout1 is offline Banned

And stout: Maybe you have no vested interest, it just seems like many people are now bashing oasis after recent threads about UGL's.
    No big deal. This turned SOUTH and quick but no big deal, we are all supposed to be bros and hang out at some other places together so I leave this thread now. No need to get enemies over something stupid like this.

Peace and hairgrease.

Stout1

Actually thats my gf. Shes behind me on the bed quite pissed that im on here ****ing around on the boards yet again.

Stout and I were both just asking ?'s on how Oasis would/could work legally. Honostly it sounds to good to be true..ya know? Neither he nor I have any "intrests"...we are pretty much the same as you as far as i know.

No big deal. This turned SOUTH and quick but no big deal, we are all supposed to be bros and hang out at some other places together so I leave this thread now. No need to get enemies over something stupid like this.

Peace and hairgrease.

Stout1

Hairgrease? Its chickengrease Fignuts!

Stout1 is offline Banned
    we are pretty much the same as you as far as i know.

Thats we you are wrong.

I am cooler than the both of you............COMBINED!!! <insert flip off smiley>

BDTR..if you read this..check your PM's over at WCBB

gastroman is offline New Member
    O.K. Im not a pro but I am much older,,, I felt comfortable being monitored on my first cycle by my doc. not only with the legal crap ramifications but with the medical aspect of obtaining clean scrips of somthing that I was not used to or comfortable with purchasing non pharmacy quality. some of us trust the fact that obtaining a script for AS by a Doctor or pharmacy is the clean way to go. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and comfort leve, and what the hell is so bad about getting a blood test,, what are you afraid of ? finding out somthing that you should be aware of..If oasis is the way you want to go ,, then go for it if UG is the way then go for that stop the bit** fighting and get over it...

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    I think OASIS is a blessing for someone in my position. I get drug tested on a regular basis...if i had a prescription...all my worries would go away...so for me its well worth the cost. And i just ended my cycle so ill go have bloodwork done tomorrow

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Let me spell it out for you:

UGL's are cheap.

Oasis is a board sponsor.

Oasis is WAY higher in price than any UGL any day of the week.

Oasis pays to have their site advertised on here.

Its the mods/admins job at ANY site to make sure that their sponsors are getting their moneys worth.

Oasis is at a significant disadvantage at price.

A few timely planned threads are started to scare some newbies and the uneducated into thinking that ALL UGL's are bad, thus improving the hype for this "new" source to get your gear at.

BTW: Who is dumb enough to try out a brand new lab that doesnt have some ref's that are worth two ****s. If you are dumb enough to try out a new lab and they dont have any refs that you personally know and/or trust then you get whats coming to you.
    This statement sounds very logical.

Talk about common sense........

UGLS - Unregulated and totally at the mercy of possible wanna be chemists.

A group like "Oasis" where you "MUST" provide medical records and a Blood test to then get a "legal" (prescribed by a physician") prescription for FDA approved "Steroids " and or HGH.

The "Oasis" type of groups WILL NOT usually prescribe if you are young or your bloodwork doesn't wash.

The comments abour your "info" being "out there" is a joke. You can get busted bying from the black market or a UGL. You cannot get busted with a prescription.

Use your "logic" all you want....These are the facts.

Check it out. I have! And I have probably been in this scene before some of you were born.

Mondo

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    I think OASIS is a blessing for someone in my position. I get drug tested on a regular basis...if i had a prescription...all my worries would go away...so for me its well worth the cost. And i just ended my cycle so ill go have bloodwork done tomorrow
    Thanks. It's good to see opinions from both sides.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    One thing you have to appreciate about AR is you hear all sides of an issue. I was please to have Oasis added as a possible solution. Clearly we all still have choices to make. But, it is nice to know that we have options.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Talk about common sense........

UGLS - Unregulated and totally at the mercy of possible wanna be chemists.

A group like "Oasis" where you "MUST" provide medical records and a Blood test to then get a "legal" (prescribed by a physician") prescription for FDA approved "Steroids " and or HGH.

The "Oasis" type of groups WILL NOT usually prescribe if you are young or your bloodwork doesn't wash.

The comments abour your "info" being "out there" is a joke. You can get busted bying from the black market or a UGL. You cannot get busted with a prescription.

Use your "logic" all you want....These are the facts.

Check it out. I have! And I have probably been in this scene before some of you were born.

Mondo
    Bingo!!!! Thats why we have choices. Make the one that is best for you. It feels great knowing I have a script and I am proffesionaly monitored. And if by some chance my Doc gets in trouble I will in no way be held accountable, and I will just go to another clinic. Who cares if the feds have your name for HRT if you carry a script! I am done with this discussion. And the few of you that live in a life of paronoia can go back to watching X-files.

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Bingo!!!! Thats why we have choices. Make the one that is best for you. It feels great knowing I have a script and I am proffesionaly monitored. And if by some chance my Doc gets in trouble I will in no way be held accountable, and I will just go to another clinic. Who cares if the feds have your name for HRT if you carry a script! I am done with this discussion. And the few of you that live in a life of paronoia can go back to watching X-files.
    Exactly!!!!!!

mass junkie is offline banned
    No thanks!!

how are the oasis prices? Is it like $300 for a 10ml bottle of test? I looked around the site and didn't see any prices.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    how are the oasis prices? Is it like $300 for a 10ml bottle of test? I looked around the site and didn't see any prices.
    naw i dont think it's that expensive. I could be wrong, but I think it's about 100-120 for a 10mL bottle of test.

Very close to that. And, it's human grade and not Mexican crap so you need less to get results......In the end it might even be cheaper????? WHo knows.

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    WHat you all need to understand is that NOBODY without low test levels is going to be prescribed. THat is why bloodwork is a must! YOu all are acting like anybody can order these steroids from oasis and have it shipped the next day. What they are doing is legal, and not everyone is going to qualify, but a lot will.So what if they have your info on file? YOu are obtaining them legally, and the heat will go on the dr's if something illegal was to take place, because you cannot get a script without them. TIme to start thinking logically.
    GREAT ANSWER!!!! Right on the money!!!

Stackertoo is offline Member
    naw i dont think it's that expensive. I could be wrong, but I think it's about 100-120 for a 10mL bottle of test.
    This is correct.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    Actually these places like oasis can and will manipulate your bloodwork to get you in. Trust me I know. I deal with one of these places. I just had bloodwork done at the DR. and he said everything is up to par. Then I had the same bloodwork faxed to my online pharmacy and had a script in less than a day! 2 days later I had 1000 mg of halo, 2500 mcg of cytomel , 36 mg of somatropin, and a vial of test e! I guess my regular doc was wrong! The great thing is that my insurance covers all of it! $55 total cost to me!! So for me it is alot cheaper than UGL's!

GymDog is offline Banned
    1000mg Halo??? WTF is that prescribed to treat??? I wanna know, 'cause I'm gonna look into getting something like this!

I started a thread on my personal expierience with oasis. It has some of the prices and a lot of info. Check it out for those who want more info without calling.

Oasis Rejuvenation...my experience

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    1000mg Halo??? WTF is that prescribed to treat??? I wanna know, 'cause I'm gonna look into getting something like this!

Low test levels for HRT...and it is fda approved

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    WHo said what oasis was doing is illegal? If your test levels are abnormally low, you qualify for HRT. These docs are prescribing HRT.

Bro. WHO ARE YOU???? You seem too defensive on this issue. Are you connected to Oasis in anyway??? Stouts first post had NOTHING to do with bashing. He asked LEGITIMIT questions about the sponsor and you come back accusing him of bashing and having ventured interest in UGs.

What is the deal with you? Cant we ask questions about something without you coming onto us like we are fvckin deviants trying to crash your party.
    I had the SAME EXACT questions about the site and was curious to see the answers. GUESS WHAT. You provided NONE.

As of now, OASIS is the same as ordering from a non refered UG lab. WE have NO references on it except that it has a banner at AR. Anyone else here know anythign about this site???
    NO ONE has even ordered there yet to give us a feedback.
    So until we get some feedback
    Last edited by bermich; 02-07-2005 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog

See. That is exactly why we are asking. Not to bash but to see what our options are. Instead, we get attacked for asking. Not a good way to get people to a site.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Bro. WHO ARE YOU???? You seem too defensive on this issue. Are you connected to Oasis in anyway??? Stouts first post had NOTHING to do with bashing. He asked LEGITIMIT questions about the sponsor and you come back accusing him of bashing and having ventured interest in UGs.

What is the deal with you? Cant we ask questions about something without you coming onto us like we are fvckin deviants trying to crash your party.
    I had the SAME EXACT questions about the site and was curious to see the answers. GUESS WHAT. You provided NONE.

As of now, OASIS is the same as ordering from a non refered UG lab. WE have NO references on it except that it has a banner at AR. Anyone else here know anythign about this site???

I understood the basics of the site but wanted to know if there was anyway beyond a doubt that I would get into any trouble for going to it. I really wasnt bashing..i just dont want to go to jail and I dont want alot of other good bro's or newbs to get into trouble too.

I understood the basics of the site but wanted to know if there was anyway beyond a doubt that I would get into any trouble for going to it. I really wasnt bashing..i just dont want to go to jail and I dont want alot of other good bro's or newbs to get into trouble too.

Exactly. I doubt anyone will go to jail. Im almost possitve the site will be shut down in a year or two after an investigation on the process is made. The doctor will just go to another state and re establish the site again.

Seems pretty cool but the prices are so high. I guess that is the price you pay for safety and legality.

Cool thing is: Once you get the perscription, you are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by bermich

Never said he was bashing. And no, I'm not affiliated with oasis. Hell,at my age, I doubt I would even qualify for HRT

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information