Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    system admin is offline Owner
    HERE IS FOOD FOR THOUGHT....

I DO NOT NEED MONEY. I HAVE PLENTY.

Our board sponsor was not given any deals and in fact was basically pushed away by me telling them how it was going to be. It was my way or NO way. They agreed and I put them up there. It is a way for those people who want a legal way to go about doing this. If you dont qualify, then you dont qualify.

I dont like having my integrity questioned. If any of you dont like that we have a sponsor up there that is prescribing these drugs within the guidelines of the law... then get the hell out of my board. The internet is a big place. There are countless boards who will let this type of BS go on and on.

For those who dont know this... this is a business, but this is also a place that has helped MANY THOUSANDS of people make better choices with their health. In my opinion, this website is a business SECOND to helping the new people who come here.

Bc

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Bro. WHO ARE YOU???? You seem too defensive on this issue. Are you connected to Oasis in anyway??? Stouts first post had NOTHING to do with bashing. He asked LEGITIMIT questions about the sponsor and you come back accusing him of bashing and having ventured interest in UGs.

What is the deal with you? Cant we ask questions about something without you coming onto us like we are fvckin deviants trying to crash your party.
    I had the SAME EXACT questions about the site and was curious to see the answers. GUESS WHAT. You provided NONE.

As of now, OASIS is the same as ordering from a non refered UG lab. WE have NO references on it except that it has a banner at AR. Anyone else here know anythign about this site???
    NO ONE has even ordered there yet to give us a feedback.
    So until we get some feedback
    No offense bro but read the Forums there is a reference or two now. I have spoken with them myself. I have posted in this thread earlier the results of that conversation. And will pursue that conversation futher and keep everyone updated. I am affiliated with absolutely no UGL's or labs or sites or anything else. I make plenty o cash so my info is purely my experience. Like I sais I will keep you all posted. So far the medicals and blood work are being sent.

By the way if someone gets this info from my personal doctor or these guys I could care less. I will be protected by a prescription if get any gear anyway. Like I have stated previously anyone who wants your info can get it. This is just the sad fact of our society today.

Just as an afterthought what happened to the good ol days when us younger guys hit up the older guys in the gym and they turned us on when they felt we were ready??? Is it all now thru the internet???? No wonder so many kids are on the ****.
    Nobody is watching out for them.... So for those of you stirring the pot....Keep it up....These kids and rookies have got to be protected for all of our sakes.

Check out www.usa-people-search.com
    Now this is some F*ed up sheeit.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Check out www.usa-people-search.com
    Now this is some F*ed up sheeit.
    No, what's ****ed up is, I, as well as several others who share my name popped up, but when I entered my fiancee's name, it said, "No Results Were Found." Goddammit, my fiancee's a friggin' narc!!!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    WHat you all need to understand is that NOBODY without low test levels is going to be prescribed. THat is why bloodwork is a must! YOu all are acting like anybody can order these steroids from oasis and have it shipped the next day. What they are doing is legal, and not everyone is going to qualify, but a lot will.So what if they have your info on file? YOu are obtaining them legally, and the heat will go on the dr's if something illegal was to take place, because you cannot get a script without them. TIme to start thinking logically.
    Well this is a very good place to farm for customers because quite frankly, after a couple cycles, most of us have ruined our natural hormone system and actually need HRT or periodic cycling. I read about FDA approved protocols for doctor monitored cycling of steroids is, its primarily for those who already been doing illegal cycles and damaged their hormone system. Reduced natural hormones in our old age without on-going replacement will shorten all of our lives plus this offering also gets us out of doing it ourselves and ran sacking our health and gets you on a doctor monitored program. Its doubtful to me that anyone under 35 will get their scripts however its probably open for everyone who applies who is over 35. This is because its been shown doing steroids under age 35 is health damaging, doing steroids over the age of 35 is beneficial to health so we are seeing much relaxing of standard for middle agers.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well this is a very good place to farm for customers because quite frankly, after a couple cycles, most of us have ruined our natural hormone system and actually need HRT or periodic cycling. I read about FDA approved protocols for doctor monitored cycling of steroids is, its primarily for those who already been doing illegal cycles and damaged their hormone system. Reduced natural hormones in our old age without on-going replacement will shorten all of our lives plus this offering also gets us out of doing it ourselves and ran sacking our health and gets you on a doctor monitored program. Its doubtful to me that anyone under 35 will get their scripts however its probably open for everyone who applies who is over 35. This is because its been shown doing steroids under age 35 is health damaging, doing steroids over the age of 35 is beneficial to health so we are seeing much relaxing of standard for middle agers.
    For once it's nice to be over the hill then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GymDog
    No, what's ****ed up is, I, as well as several others who share my name popped up, but when I entered my fiancee's name, it said, "No Results Were Found." Goddammit, my fiancee's a friggin' narc!!!
    Bro that sucks.....how long ya known him??????

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    No offense bro but read the Forums there is a reference or two now. I have spoken with them myself. I have posted in this thread earlier the results of that conversation. And will pursue that conversation futher and keep everyone updated. I am affiliated with absolutely no UGL's or labs or sites or anything else. I make plenty o cash so my info is purely my experience. Like I sais I will keep you all posted. So far the medicals and blood work are being sent.

I wasnt refering to you when I made my post you quoted.

ONE or TWO referances among 1 million threads doesnt help me out much. You think I follow you around while you make threads? Get used to repeating the same answer several times.

And Ive done my research on Oasis. Seems like a good site for people who wanna stay legit. Nice to have options.

Here is something you ALL SHOULD THINK ABOUT. When you go to ANY doctor and get perscribed steroids due to your supposed problem: HAVE FUN trying to get low health insurance after that. Once health insurance companies are aware of YOUR HEALTH PROBLEM, be ready to pay outrageous prices. Its like being marked an alcoholic. Ask around how much they pay for health insurance.

Be warey of using health insurance to cover your steroids boys.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Bermich, I started a thread on my expierience with them and I think there will be more soon to follow. The company is new here and people are leary. I have a couple of friends that now use them with the same satisfaction I have had but they are not members here so do not post. I think they are a realy solid buisness and they follow pretty strict guidlines. I think I have talked about them enough...hopefully some others will post their experiences.

If you guys have so many questions that make you wonder... JUST CALL THE TOLL FREE NUMBER. If you guys are really that sceptical, why have you not picked up the phone. It seems like if you are willing to get defensive in this thread and question the hell out of the deal, that you would have called them to LEARN more first hand. Reading a thread that has so many people who are negative about a topic and have not done research first hand is rather irritating. CALL THEM!

Bc

they will and can answer any questions you have, including the insurance questions.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    I do not get it either. I keep getting pms wanting all kinds of info on prices and what not. I have no problem answering them, but it is just as easy if not easier to call than to type a message. They will not bite you!!! Some people keep asking for the link like it is some UG lab or something. It is posted all over this site and the internet. For the last time they are doctors...it is not illegal....if you do not qualify they will tell you....if you do not qualify they will not slap your peepee or take your first born child. WHEEW that feels better.

BG,
    I think the reason everyone is so skeptical is because over the last 4 years we have been here, no one really talks about these types of comapnies. Although they have been around for a LOOOONG time. If any of you who do not believe this is real reads down this far, pick up the phone a CALL. Plain and simple. Then come back to this thread and post your concerns if you still have them. Please be sure to ask the company more than just one or two questions so that you can do a good job in researching this "NOT NEW" alternative to black market drugs.

bc

michojay is offline New Member
    has anybody in here used oasis yet?

big cut has... read the entire thread. He gives the details

bc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information