JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question Winni and Para cycle plz Critique.....

12 weeks cycle...

Weeks 1-8= 150mg Winni, 228mg's of para
    Weeks 1-10= 150 mg's Winni

Not sure on what kinda PCT i should do for these two sinse they dont convert easily and there rnt to many side effects for winni at all and the para side effects r mental type effects.

I think your missing the TEST

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u need some test!!!

run test for 10-12 weeks para 8 weeks and winny last 6 weeks of cycle. if this is ur 1st cycle just stick with test and winny.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    And 10 weeks of winny at 150mg ED?!? Ive ran 7 weeks at 50mg ED and my elbow and shoulder joints began to hurt ALOT, and Im only 21. I cant imagine 10 weeks at 150mg, hope you got some good liver protectants. And load up on that glucoasamine (sp?)

well i thought about test but im not wanting to gain alot of weight becuase im doing this cycle for football so its really just a need of strength no need really for size ill gain enough weight off of this cycle alone dont u all think around 6-8lbs solid

do it naturally then! runnin this cycle w/out test will shut u down pretty hard. ex. low/loss of libido,tired,depressed,just feel like shlt. im not sayin u will getr all those symptoms but those r the main sides of running w/out test.

Test is a must

Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    well i thought about test but im not wanting to gain alot of weight becuase im doing this cycle for football so its really just a need of strength no need really for size ill gain enough weight off of this cycle alone dont u all think around 6-8lbs solid
    hey bro test is your friend in every cycle if you mean by gaining weight a water weight get some test propionate & you wont gain any water weight & if you just looking for strength skip the winny & get some anavar & test prop

good luck,

There is no profile for anavar but id like to read up on that i gues gaining a few lbs wouldnt hurt me as long as i keep my speed thats mainly what im worried about becuase i run a 4.31 40yrd dash and i DO NOT i repeat DO NOT want to lose that if ne thing i want to improve that.

So if im going to run test e in my cycle what else should i run with it? NO DECA !!! Im thinking maybe 750mg's of Test E a week and 100mg's of winni a week but id like to know more about anavar you mentioned.

anavar is under the name OXANDROLONE

var is a good steroid to put on lean muscle and to harden u up, better than winny IMO. but the price of var is more than winny.

There is no profile for anavar but id like to read up on that i gues gaining a few lbs wouldnt hurt me as long as i keep my speed thats mainly what im worried about becuase i run a 4.31 40yrd dash and i DO NOT i repeat DO NOT want to lose that if ne thing i want to improve that.

So if im going to run test e in my cycle what else should i run with it? NO DECA!!! Im thinking maybe 750mg's of Test E a week and 100mg's of winni a week but id like to know more about anavar you mentioned.
    if this is your first cycle dont go with 750mg of test go with 500mg ew & the winny better to be injected 50mg ED or EOD but for me ED works like a charm as for the var i never used it but its the safest roids that you can get but its pricey if you can afford it

Ya see thats another thing i need to be sure n be careful on is the price i know winni from my source is around 250 for 10ml how does that compare to some of yalls prices. Ok so if im going to run a test and winni cycle how should i organize it should i run test for 10 or 12 weeks and should i run the winni twoard the end of my cycle or just run it the same amount of time as the test?

Ya see thats another thing i need to be sure n be careful on is the price i know winni from my source is around 250 for 10ml how does that compare to some of yalls prices. Ok so if im going to run a test and winni cycle how should i organize it should i run test for 10 or 12 weeks and should i run the winni twoard the end of my cycle or just run it the same amount of time as the test?

I would cease your cycle plans for now and go back to the drawing board....It is clear that you need more research time....this isn't a flame, just some advice.

Hang around for a while read, read, read, search, search, search, and then come back with a proposed cycle, including your stats, goals, and PCT... Then we will be able to give you better more helpful advice.

$250 for 10ml of winny is sky high.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I would cease your cycle plans for now and go back to the drawing board....It is clear that you need more research time....this isn't a flame, just some advice.

Hang around for a while read, read, read, search, search, search, and then come back with a proposed cycle, including your stats, goals, and PCT... Then we will be able to give you better more helpful advice.

$250 for 10ml of winny is sky high.
    I agree bro no one wants to see you get hurt do some researches & read alot believe me i did that before my first cycle because i didnt want to go into something that i know nothing about & i did great i hope you will to & if you have any questions i'll be happy to answer them.

good luck

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    that price is more then double or a average price. Go to the search button and type in "football" you will get alot of peoples cycles and expierences when it comes to cycles for football .

This isnt my first cycle ive done a test e cycle and a test e and deca cycle before but thanx for the advice i will look more into it i dont need to start this cycle until this summer ne ways so i have more then enough time to do w/e i need to do. But ill be back from day to day to get opinions on things and ill hopefully have my cycle done about 2 months before my cycle needs to be done thanx for everything n ill be seein yall soon.

This isnt my first cycle ive done a test e cycle and a test e and deca cycle before but thanx for the advice i will look more into it i dont need to start this cycle until this summer ne ways so i have more then enough time to do w/e i need to do. But ill be back from day to day to get opinions on things and ill hopefully have my cycle done about 2 months before my cycle needs to be done thanx for everything n ill be seein yall soon.
    good luck with the research.....we will be here if you need more help.

good luck bro eat like a horse & train hard

Thread Information