jaffry20 is offline Member

Unhappy No Blood Tests before going on cycle???

Alright, im not getting any tests done before, but I have been off AAS for well over 4 monthes. Haven't able to get ahole of doc to do it, but a good vet at the gym said go ahead he only used ot get tested every 6 months and says ill be alright, not like im taking crazy high doses. I will get some blood work done maybe during but definetly after. I know I should have a starting base to see where im at, but im sure ill be fine, any comments, go ahead and flame if need be.

ABout too do my first shot of Prop pretty soon, so if anyone thinks i should hold off let me know.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    Alright, im not getting any tests done before, but I have been off AAS for well over 4 monthes. Haven't able to get ahole of doc to do it, but a good vet at the gym said go ahead he only used ot get tested every 6 months and says ill be alright, not like im taking crazy high doses. I will get some blood work done maybe during but definetly after. I know I should have a starting base to see where im at, but im sure ill be fine, any comments, go ahead and flame if need be.
    i have never had a blood test before

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i have never had a blood test before

Sweet deal bro, just makes me worry less now, and im sure you have done ALOT more gear then I have, thanks bro.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You should be ok they are usually just to compare to during and post cycle results to see how it effects you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    You should be ok they are usually just to compare to during and post cycle results to see how it effects you.

Yeah, I don't plan on doing a cycle waiting till my body is back to normal then hitting the sauce again. Im doing a cycle now and maybe another ina year or 2 or maybe never depending on how I React. I like to get that little boost then go natural again for a year or 2 the hit another. Im in no rush and don't like putting my body threw harsh **** like this all the time. Plus my BP goes through the roof, I have a terrible temper but am very good at controlling it, only explode when alone, punching Bag!!

Thread Information