Glock-19 is offline Banned

Winstrol does not raise test levels?

Im a little confused as to why a "highly anabolic " gear such as winstrol can lower your test levels like Ive been reading constantly on this forum. The only thing Ive heard is that Win alone can make it hard to get it up.. Is that the only reason to take 10 weeks of test and add win on the 6th week? Can someone who knows please give me a better reason to take all that test while on winny, because im horney enough as it is and am having no bad side effects to my winni only cycle. Im on my 4th week 75mg's a day oraly, 25mgs every 8 hours. Im having great gains so can someone please enlighten me with some better reasons. thx

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    winstrol raises winstrol levels. It also supresses natural test. Exogenous test raises test levels, but supresses natural test.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    How does it suppress natural test? Ive done ALOT of reading on this subject (on other sites also) and everybody says its a mild component and not to expect big gains. Also they said the only side effects are headaches, sore joints, ext, but nothing about lowering test levels.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    Im a little confused as to why a "highly anabolic" gear such as winstrol can lower your test levels like Ive been reading constantly on this forum. The only thing Ive heard is that Win alone can make it hard to get it up.. Is that the only reason to take 10 weeks of test and add win on the 6th week? Can someone who knows please give me a better reason to take all that test while on winny, because im horney enough as it is and am having no bad side effects to my winni only cycle. Im on my 4th week 75mg's a day oraly, 25mgs every 8 hours. Im having great gains so can someone please enlighten me with some better reasons. thx
    hope you've got PCT ready @ the end of your cycle!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Exogenous hormone enters the body, surpresses the HPTA, endogenous testosterone is dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock-19
    How does it suppress natural test? Ive done ALOT of reading on this subject (on other sites also) and everybody says its a mild component and not to expect big gains. Also they said the only side effects are headaches, sore joints, ext, but nothing about lowering test levels.

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Exogenous hormone enters the body, surpresses the HPTA, endogenous testosterone is dropped.
    so can winny completely shut you down? if so then @ 75mg/day how long would it take to shut you down?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes, it can shut you down, you could have testosterone suppresion after a week or two of it although everyone is different..

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    The way I have always interpreted it is that your body is a smart machine. When it gets more of a product than it produces, it generally shuts down the natural production of that product. If it is getting it some place else then the body sees no need to produce it on its own until the product is stoped. This goes for winstrol or any AS or prohormone. I am no scientist and I do not understand a lot of the big words, but this is what I have found to be the case. Just my opinion. I do not fully understand the system but this makes sense to me from my research hear and past experience from the good bros at AR.

Thread Information