Thread: First cycle

JimBigJ is offline New Member

First cycle

if anybody would help me out putting together a good first cycle, i'll be glad.
    my goal is to add some mass and get stronger, like the most people here i think. i've trained on and off for 6 years, the last 2 systematic. never used any kind of AAS before.

my self:
    23 years
    6"4
    188 lb
    6 % bodyfat

thakns for all the help...

D-Bol 30mg ED weeks 1-4
    Test E or C 500mg/wk 1-12

That's a great for a first cycle

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I agree with young thug/eh, I mean slug. LOL, given you props!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you will also need to look into pct just do a search if you need help ask

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Judging from the stats you just gave me I would say that you do not need to use steroids just yet, what you need is a good diet, and Im going to say, judging by your stats that your a hard gainer, so if Im right here you go.
    You need to EAT bro, and I mean EAT, everything. Use a 2:1 or even 3:1 ratio of carbs to protein, get your carbs from potatoes pasta and rice, eat lots of steak and chicken/turkey, use protein shakes to supplement. If you want to put on mass you gotta EAT, eat till you almost puke and then some more and then more. Thats the biggest problem guys have, they want to add mass and get big but they dont wanna eat. EAT EAT EAT everyday all day and trust me youll grow like a f*ckin weed.
    Now That Ive got that out there If you really do want to do a cycle Im gonna suggest this
    Sustanon 250 bro
    weeks 1-3 250mg
    weeks 4-5 500mg
    weeks 6-8 250mg
    Simple yet VERY effective, make sure you have nolvdex on hand just in case and make sure you have your PCT in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I agree with young thug/eh, I mean slug. LOL, given you props!
    Thanks bro.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya the cycle young slug gave is perfect for a 1st cycle. but ur gon need to research pct, u'll need nolva and clomid for pct and u will wanna run nolva thruout ur cycle as well.

for my first cycle i went with
    Weeks
    1-12 Test Prop @ 75mg/ed
    6-12 Winstrol @ 50mg/ed (oral)
    1-12 Nolvadex @ 10mg/ed
    PCT- 3 days after last shot of prop
    Days
    1 Clomid @ 300mg
    2-11 Clomid @ 200mg/ed
    12-21 Clomid @ 100mg/ed
    1-21 Nolvadex @ 20mg/ed
    *during pct i was also taking a supplement called tribulus, which is a test booster. i took it to try and keep the levels i already had so they wouldnt drop soo rapidly. I also was on a very clean diet, cario,rest,ect.*
    If you dont mind the ed shots it can be a very effective cylce. I know it may be considered a bulker but i gained 18lbs from it on my first cycle and managed to lower my body fat drastically. the only reason though was because i was soo hard on myself to be perfect in every aspect of life while on the cycle. thats why i gained soo much. Good luck to you bro with whatever you may decide in the end. I do like slugs cycle suggestions too, I just chose to go with this because i hate the look of massive water retention. Even though it will go away.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Now That Ive got that out there If you really do want to do a cycle Im gonna suggest this
    Sustanon 250 bro
    weeks 1-3 250mg
    weeks 4-5 500mg
    weeks 6-8 250mg
    Simple yet VERY effective, make sure you have nolvdex on hand just in case and make sure you have your PCT in order.
    Bro, that's horrible advice for a first cycle. At 6'4" I know it's hard packin on the mass, but don't let it get to you. You should try and get to 200 at least natty and then consider gear. As for a first cycle, I wish I did enanthate 500mg weekly for 12 weeks, with prop weeks 1-4 75-100mg daily. I think that wouldn't be bad if you don't mind ED injections for a month. If you do, you could always just use some dbol to jump start instead.

thanks bros, you all been helpfull...

Did you even read my f*cking post????? And the advice I gave him before I suggested anthing about juice. And to tell you the truth I think a single esterd test ran at 400 or 500mg EW sucks, I know the cycle I suggested goes against most peoples thoughts here but Its one of the single most effective begginer cycles, plain and simple.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you even read my f*cking post????? And the advice I gave him before I suggested anthing about juice. And to tell you the truth I think a single esterd test ran at 400 or 500mg EW sucks, I know the cycle I suggested goes against most peoples thoughts here but Its one of the single most effective begginer cycles, plain and simple.
    sorry, but it is horrible indeed. 8 weeks of susta with ramping

bro u r large, get to 200 naturally then u can think about gear.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    sorry, but it is horrible indeed. 8 weeks of susta with ramping

bro u r large, get to 200 naturally then u can think about gear.
    Obviously no one has done this cycle and therefore no one know the results it gives. If you've done this cycle (with proper diet, rest and training) you wouldnt be dissin' me.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    TS said it best he needs to est before cycling. At 6' 4" he should weigh 220 no prob.

Bro you need to add some good fats to your diet, put 1 or 2 tablespoons on olive, grape or flaxseed oil in your shakes, except for you post w/o shake. Have a PBJ with 1 or 2 glass' of whole milk before bed, this well help keep muscle you've already eraned.

Save the gear for later, give this a try for 3 months, if you are gaining weight then juice.

JohnnyB

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Obviously no one has done this cycle and therefore no one know the results it gives. If you've done this cycle (with proper diet, rest and training) you wouldnt be dissin' me.
    Actually I've done 1 cycle, and it happened to be 8 weeks of sust. Bro, I could sit here and pick that cycle appart bit by bit, but it isn't worth typing the obvious. For starters though, at 250, even 500 weekly, you aren't taking advantage of the test prop that is in sust. I wouldn't run sust ever again unless I was running it at 1750 weekly(250mg daily), so I probably ain't runnin sust ever again. All he would get with that whack cycle is horrible acne from his fluxuating test levels, poor results, and a lighter wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    TS said it best he needs to est before cycling. At 6' 4" he should weigh 220 no prob.

Bro you need to add some good fats to your diet, put 1 or 2 tablespoons on olive, grape or flaxseed oil in your shakes, except for you post w/o shake. Have a PBJ with 1 or 2 glass' of whole milk before bed, this well help keep muscle you've already eraned.

Save the gear for later, give this a try for 3 months, if you are gaining weight then juice.

JohnnyB
    i'm using olive oil in my shakes. it helps adding gains, i've notised that. i try to eat as much as i can, but with my work shudle it's not that easy. i thake your advise, and continue until am atleast 200 ++. thanks

But what is PBJ??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    peanut butter jam (sandwich)

Thread Information