Anadrol50_power is offline Junior Member

Funny (but true) story about a friend and his clen project, how amazing is this?

Hey all, just needed to share this..what you think of this?

Roughly 3weeks ago I got my friend into this clen project. Before starting we discussed and worked out all the neseccary guidelines on how it all should work out. The plan was to do 6weeks straight, then possibly switching to another compound or take a break.

Stats:
    ---------------------------------
    Height: 5'9
    Before starting: 297.5lbs
    After (only 3weeks) : 308.5lbs

He started out as recommended with an initial dosage of 40mcg a day (of liquid clen). He increased to 80mcg the next day...he then quickly increased the dosage, by the end of the week he squirted 160mcg daily. As he didn't notice any sides at this point he continued to up the dose by 20mcg daily.
    He got up to 260mcg, at this point he was experiencing mostly all of the typical clen sides. He then quickly lowerd to 200mcg, which he said he felt OK with.

Considering his height & weight, you can proablay imagine how much out of control his BF% is. This guy have never seriously lifted weights that would explain some of the extra lbs either. I know he got a problem with his diett, he tries to get some cardio done to somewhat compensate. The idea with clen was to give him that extra inspiration when seeing the fat coming off abit easier.

The amazing thing is he managed to gain like 11lbs during these 3weeks alone. A few hours ago we discussed this whole clen project to get a status quo. I told him his diett must have been horrible ...or a combination of virtually no cardio and the diett. He actually started out blaming it all on the clen, and concluded with that beeing the cause of those extra 11lbs. I know for a fact he have been taking the clen regulary so that's nothing to question. Personally I think he have just been using the clen as an excuss to just eat alot more crap than he usualy does. He insisted on this not beeing the case though ..but I see no other logical explanations at least.

I'm just wondering how hard it really is to actually manage to gain 11lbs (5 of them proably beeing fat) on clen with these kinds of doages. How much more off have his diett\training been in this perioid you all think? ...

.....feel free to fire away with whatever thoughts you might have on this!

later bros!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Interesting. Like you suspected, he probably changed nothing about his diet.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anadrol50_power
    Stats:
    Height: 5'9
    Before starting: 297.5lbs
    After (only 3weeks) : 308.5lbs

you can proablay imagine how much out of control his BF% is. This guy have never seriously lifted weights that would explain some of the extra lbs either.

The idea with clen was to give him that extra inspiration when seeing the fat coming off abit easier.
    note the area in bold font...

Therein lies my reason for dismissing this thread...no flames

/exits Narkissos

AG5678 is offline Member
    DIET and WORKOUT!!!!

cardiodan is offline Associate Member
    I strongly think clen is useless without working out.
    Its simply a supplement. Never a wonder drug. It does **** by itself.

c5529 is offline Member
    I agree with Cardiodan - Clen , Steroids , GH, slin, everything are only as good as the diet and training........

Thread Information