Thread: Read Need Help

jj23 is offline New Member

Question Read Need Help

yoooooo, im 18 and ive been workin out pretty stead since last year, i weigh 190 and im 6'1. I really want to put on some gains and dont know what to take, there is just so much **** out therer right now im just taking whey protein 2x a day and eating pretty healthy but i got some flab on stomach, i am seeking advice from someone out there with experience ive been reading the stuff you guys have wrote and im hopin someone out there will read and help. If someone could just guide me in the right directions with supplements because there is jus so much **** out there and i need some knowledge. I havent put on any impressive gains and i dont want to just start taking **** i dont know about. Also i jsut got off accutane so i wanted to know if that would conflict with any supps....please help........thanx

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    The main thing you can focus on right now is diet if you want to get some great gains. Whey twice a day works, yea, but when you start downing 7-8 regimented meals per day, counting carbs, protein, and cals, you will put on muscle like you never knew...........

after that goes well for a while, THEN you turn to AAS and see what you can do with a test only cycle.

Thanks for advice

HED, i was in school all day today wondering if anyone had read my thread, thanks for replying but i dont know what aas is and all that stuff, i really need help i am blind to all of this stuff, test....ive only heard about it but i dont know what it is and i want to become more educated...ill start to watch my meals but around how many more calories to gain and what should i watch..this site is awsome

I def dont want to turn to anything until i get a strict and serious about dieting and lifting....

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Train a couple more years naturally, before you turn to steroids for a few reasons 1) you are too young 2) you need to build a solid base 3) You need to get your diet pretty close to perfect before you start a cycle

Check out the diet forum (especially the "stickies") about diets to gain weight, lose weight etc...

For now I would get some good creatine, glutamine, whey protein, and a multi-vitamin. Check out the supplements forum for good info about that.

And for the next couple years research, research, research, because these can be dangerous drugs if not taken properly.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    JJ - you will find that all the vet's and experienced Bro's will recommend you wait until you're at least in your early to mid twenties before even seriously thinking about AS. Right now you are a nature test factory. Just get your diet cleaned up (check out the diet forum) and work out 3 to 4 days every week. If you are not getting gains now AS will not help you. Really focus on your diet for the next 6 months and don't miss any workouts. The gains will definitely happen!

this site is awsome i didnt think anyone would read my thread or even care to help me..... how do u calc bodyfat and is it true that u cannot burn fat and get big at the same time and can cardio really hurt your gaining???!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome but what it is AS, u guys keep mentioning it but what is it.....

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    AS=anabolic steroids man. i'm 19, natural, 185 lbs... yeah, u can get pretty big without any juice or anything. i've always tried to eat right, but even now man, i only eat 2-3 meals a day, yet i'm still growin. i plateued at like 185 a year ago & have been between there & 190, so i'm not gainin any weight, but sizewise i am growing. if u eat like they tell u & don't miss any workouts as mentioned, only liftin for a year, u'll get gains like no other

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ... i said "if u've only been liftin for a year" because in ur first few years of lifting u do put on a lot of muscle. i been liftin for 4 now, and in those first 2 i put on a lotta muscle

nutz, how do i start a new thread i barely know how to u this site, but thanks for replying, and i brought some stack from sandcosports.com called hydroxy gold, methoxy gold, and isopro gold
    should i use them, have u heard of them

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Step 1: go to diet forum
    Step 2: read stickies
    Step 3: use search button
    Step 4: ask members specific questions

Good luck, brother.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    JJ - you will find that all the vet's and experienced Bro's will recommend you wait until you're at least in your early to mid twenties before even seriously thinking about AS. Right now you are a nature test factory. Just get your diet cleaned up (check out the diet forum) and work out 3 to 4 days every week. If you are not getting gains now AS will not help you. Really focus on your diet for the next 6 months and don't miss any workouts. The gains will definitely happen!
    well said.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    umm, nope. all i've ever taken was some creatine. well, actually i took some andro with protein back when it was legal, and some hydroxycut, but taht's it. do what these other bros r tellin u tho & read the stickies & search a lot. chill on this site for a week or 2 and read all kinds, then start postin new quesitons. ur knowledge will grow in 2 weeks like ur muscles will in the first 2 years of lifting

yea sorry about askin the same questions im jsut anxious for answeres ur guys are a big help, since im new what are stickies???

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    and, yeah, just to let u know so u don't start gettin flamed by these guys, be sure u start ur threads in the right forums... they don't take too kindly when u ask diet questions in this steroid forum (just to help u out man... i learned the hard way a while ago). there's also a thread in this steroid forum i believe that has all the "lingo" of this site. u should find that & read all of it. u'll learn a lot in there as well

thanks for savin me from gettin flamed..i just figured out how to work this baby, forgot to check where i was posting what!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    there's a thing above all the threads towards the top of the page, bold letters, titled "educational threads"... that's where u'll find all kindsa info to help u out

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    anytime man. good luck. and if u need anymore stuff, just pm me (private message). i could try to help u out (i'm still pretty new to most of this too)

dont know how to get to compose a pm
    hah

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Top right hand side of the screen, click on where it says private messages.

Thread Information