AG5678 is offline Member

Sust Only and how much?

I was going to try and wait another 3 to 4 years but i think i want to make a jump for it. I weigh 162lb and im 5'10 with about 9% b/f. I think i can get some Sust 250 from this one guy do you think that would be a good first test only cycle? Or should i use Test E or Cyp? Also on the Sust how should i shoot it i have heard different things with Mond and Thurs, ED, or EOD? Please help before i do something stupid

I wouldn't use sust for any cycle let alone a first cycle. I hate the stuff, but that's just my opinion. I think you'd do a lot better with cypionate or enanthate .

c5529 is offline Member
    Personally, I like Test E or C, better than Sust 250 for a first cycle.....IMO, it's better to take the single ester and see what the effects of it are than to take the multiple esters in Sust.....Having said that, and don't take this wrong, at 5'10", 162 lbs, and low bf you can do a lot of growing naturally with good dieting and training.....why put yourself through steroids when you can still get great results naturally?.....just a thought.....

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Personally, I like Test E or C, better than Sust 250 for a first cycle.....IMO, it's better to take the single ester and see what the effects of it are than to take the multiple esters in Sust.....Having said that, and don't take this wrong, at 5'10", 162 lbs, and low bf you can do a lot of growing naturally with good dieting and training.....why put yourself through steroids when you can still get great results naturally?.....just a thought.....
    Good advice right here bro.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    Thanks i really respect your opinion. I've been a member here for about 6 months i started at 140 now i am 162 with a good clean diet. I know i can gain more naturally. I don't want to be viewed as one of those guys who just want's to put **** in there body and they don't even care what for what i am about to say but i need to get real lean like 180lb in the next 5 months. More opionions would be greatly appreciated

c5529 is offline Member
    wow, 22 pounds naturally and bf at 9%!!! congratulations Bro....That's awesome!!!

Sounds to me like you're ready for a cycle, and again, I'd strongly suggest Test E or C for 12 weeks at 500 mgs......with a good diet, IMO, you'll definitely get to 180...

Let's see what some other folks say too....

AG5678 is offline Member
    thanks bro. yea i knows its impressive i just know i can gain more naturally i just need this weight now im just so confused

AG5678 is offline Member
    i am going to try and go check tom my b/f to make sure. I don't think its still 9% though becuase i think scientifically studies have shown you can only gain 12 pounds of muscle a year. its prob around 11 or 12

AG5678 is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information