Schwarz is offline Member

Can I call myself "the shadow" after this cycle?

Hi,
    I am 25, 5ft 8inch and weigh 215lbs 14%bf. I've been lifting for 3 yrs (started at 112lbs) and my diet and lifting have always been really good. I want to get bigger and more muscular. THis is my first cycle I am going to be doing:

Wk 1-12 500mg Test Enanthate (starting at 250mg for the first week)
    Wk 1-10 300mg Equipoise (starting at 150mg for the first week)
    Wk 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg ed
    Wk 1-12 200mg Vit B6 ed

PCT
    Wk 15-18 Clomid starting at 300mg ed and dropping to 50mg ed
    Wk 13-18 Nolvadex starting at 40mg ed and dropping to 10mg ed

All my injectables are British Dragon....

I have the following questions:

1. How does my cycle generally look? Should I be using HGC (sp?) in the PCT or is clomid and Nolva enough?
    2. I will be dividing the Test injections to 2 (250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday) and the Equipoise injections every Wednesday. Does this sound OK or should I just inject 250mg of test in (for example) each glute on one day a week?
    3. I've heard that test can give you some serious bloating. How bad is this? Will I look like the Michelin man or something? I'd like to avoid this. Is Nolvadex enough to do that?
    4. I am going to get a doc to keep an eye on me but am a little nervous about approaching him. I'd appreciate any advice on this, especially those who have dealt with UK docs.
    5. Anything else I should be aware of, any general comments (about my cycle ofcourse) etc...

Many thanks guys. As this is my first cycle I am very cautious (hence starting on the low dose for the first week) but so **** excited!!!!!!....

Schwarz

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Hi,
    I am 25, 5ft 8inch and weigh 215lbs 14%bf. I've been lifting for 3 yrs (started at 112lbs) and my diet and lifting have always been really good. I want to get bigger and more muscular. THis is my first cycle I am going to be doing:

Wk 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg ed
    Wk 1-12 200mg Vit B6 ed

PCT

1. How does my cycle generally look? Should I be using HGC (sp?) in the PCT or is clomid and Nolva enough?
    2. I will be dividing the Test injections to 2 (250mg on Monday and 250mg on Thursday) and the Equipoise injections every Wednesday. Does this sound OK or should I just inject 250mg of test in (for example) each glute on one day a week?
    3. I've heard that test can give you some serious bloating. How bad is this? Will I look like the Michelin man or something? I'd like to avoid this. Is Nolvadex enough to do that?
    4. I am going to get a doc to keep an eye on me but am a little nervous about approaching him. I'd appreciate any advice on this, especially those who have dealt with UK docs.
    5. Anything else I should be aware of, any general comments (about my cycle ofcourse) etc...

Many thanks guys. As this is my first cycle I am very cautious (hence starting on the low dose for the first week) but so **** excited!!!!!!....

Schwarz
    1. Bro the cycle looks OK. You dont need HCG . If you do use it in the future you use it during a cycle, not during PCT

2. You can do the Test Twice a week, you might as well put the EQ in the same syringe as the test on one of those days and svne yourself an injection.

3. From my experience I havnt had any bloat from Test, but thats just me. Some do, some dont. Nolva will help some though.

4. As far as the Doc goes I would get a full set of blood tests done before you start and again a few weeks after you finish PCT so you can compare. He doesnt have to know why. Also get your BP checked and buy a small automatic BP tester that you can use at home. I have one and it works fine.

5. Make sure you eat sh!tloads and get plenty of protein.

Good luck !!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    run the test to week 13 and hit eq @ 400mg per week until week 12, line up everything again and you are good to go

oh, just read it again... DO NOT START OFF WEEK ONE LOW DOSE!!!!! That is not a great big dose anyway at your weight and height... You will waste a week. run without ramping

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    1. Bro the cycle looks OK. You dont need HCG . If you do use it in the future you use it during a cycle, not during PCT

2. You can do the Test Twice a week, you might as well put the EQ in the same syringe as the test on one of those days and svne yourself an injection.

3. From my experience I havnt had any bloat from Test, but thats just me. Some do, some dont. Nolva will help some though.

4. As far as the Doc goes I would get a full set of blood tests done before you start and again a few weeks after you finish PCT so you can compare. He doesnt have to know why. Also get your BP checked and buy a small automatic BP tester that you can use at home. I have one and it works fine.

5. Make sure you eat sh!tloads and get plenty of protein.

Good luck !!!!

Cheers mate. On the doc question. What specifically should I ask him to test in my blood? I assume liver and kidney function, cholesterol...anything else.... Thanks for the BP machine suggestion....I already have one on it's way....

seanw is offline Banned
    Get your Test levels tested as well. By the way I didnt notice you were starting off with low doses for the first week. Dont do that, keep it the same right through it will upset the hormone levels in your blood otherwise.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I don t think it is such a bad idea to ramp the compounds if u use juice for the first time. u never know how your body will react, so a low dose is a good choice to see how your body reacts.

u gained 100 pounds naturaly? ****, gimme your exercise and meal plan! why do u want to start a cycle if u ar gaining massively without juice?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    I don t think it is such a bad idea to ramp the compounds if u use juice for the first time. u never know how your body will react, so a low dose is a good choice to see how your body reacts.
    Horrible advice, how do you cycle? can we see it, meaning lay it out in detail, you may know something everyone else does not?

it s not a horrible advice. and u dont lose much if u try that for the first week of the first cycle, not on regualr basis pal. read thorough bro.

Chocolate is offline Junior Member
    cycle looks great br0. it looks like you did some research before posting. if you want to ramp it go for it. i used to pyramid all my cycles with great results. cudos

u gained 100 pounds naturaly? ****, gimme your exercise and meal plan! why do u want to start a cycle if u ar gaining massively without juice?

Cheers for all the feedback guys!!

***xxx*** yer I gained 100lbs over 3 yrs with the majorty in the first 1.5yrs but recently gains have slowed....so I wanna see if a cycle can kick start them again...

I think starting with a low dose for the first week is a good idea seeing as I haven't ever used the juice before...

Still slightly concerned about the possible bloating. Is it really that noticeable even on a person who is 200lbs+ How have you guys dealt/reduced it?

Gills is offline Associate Member
    He is using test E and EQ. Evenif he starts the first week at a low dose, and bumps it up on the second week, he won't find out how her reacted to the low does until he has already increased the dose...horrible advice.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Hi,

Wk 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg ed
    Wk 1-12 200mg Vit B6 ed

PCT

Schwarz
    Am I reading this wrong or did you actually double your weight in 3 years???
    It seems to me you should have stayed natural longer. Now that it is too late bump up the eq to 500mgs and the test to 750 run the test to week 14 and the eq to week 12.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    U were 8 stone when u started???? crikey mate, people who aint seen u since then wud probs wonda wtf happened to u in the 3 yrs since they saw u, u got ne b4 and after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    U were 8 stone when u started???? crikey mate, people who aint seen u since then wud probs wonda wtf happened to u in the 3 yrs since they saw u, u got ne b4 and after pics?

Yer I still ahve people who haven't seen me since I started but the ones who do see me think I'm on roids anyway. I think the reason I've gained so much weight so quick is coz as a kid I was always ill and therefore never put much weight on....so as soon as I got my diet in check and started training and living healthy it stuck....

I must get a digital camera and post some pics (before and after my cycle). I've tried it with my camera phone but you can hardly see anything!

Cheers for all the info/suggestions.

seanw is offline Banned
    Yer I still ahve people who haven't seen me since I started but the ones who do see me think I'm on roids anyway. I think the reason I've gained so much weight so quick is coz as a kid I was always ill and therefore never put much weight on....so as soon as I got my diet in check and started training and living healthy it stuck....

I must get a digital camera and post some pics (before and after my cycle). I've tried it with my camera phone but you can hardly see anything!

Cheers for all the info/suggestions.
    Please dont, I have a feeling it will make us all feel bad

zuke is offline Member
    i agree with gills. there is no use ramping for only one week with eq. it is so slow acting that you won't feel the effects of you first shot by the time you have upped the dosage. i took eq on my first cycle and it took almost three weeks before i felt it.

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    i agree with gills. there is no use ramping for only one week with eq. it is so slow acting that you won't feel the effects of you first shot by the time you have upped the dosage. i took eq on my first cycle and it took almost three weeks before i felt it.

And what were your general impressions from EQ?

zuke is offline Member
    i am about to start another cycle with eq, i loved it. your strength gains are phenomenal. i have personal reasons for not being able to put much weight on, so instead of stacking test with it, i am using proviron . i'll let you know how it works out if you are interested.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    you can run the nolva 20 mg/ed if you want but i think 10mg/ed is good. 20mg/ed in pct

zuke is offline Member
    the proviron should help keep mr. winky from going into hybernation...

Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    i am about to start another cycle with eq, i loved it. your strength gains are phenomenal. i have personal reasons for not being able to put much weight on, so instead of stacking test with it, i am using proviron. i'll let you know how it works out if you are interested.

Cool thanks Zuke. Please do let me know how it goes with that stack.

Cheers
    Schwarz

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    it s not a horrible advice. and u dont lose much if u try that for the first week of the first cycle, not on regualr basis pal. read thorough bro.
    how would you know how you will react if he is running Test E? its gonna be 5 weeks until he sees results anyways. Plus at that low of a dose, I dont think anyone with that weight is gonna have trouble.

I think it was more health than gain concerning. if not then fire full dosage.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    NO, dont call yourself the shadow.

bigcut77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    He is using test E and EQ. Evenif he starts the first week at a low dose, and bumps it up on the second week, he won't find out how her reacted to the low does until he has already increased the dose...horrible advice.
    Very true. Ramping will not show you anything on test E until week 4-5. Not the best advice but whatever makes you feel more comfortable. If you are worried on how your body will react then use test prop at 75mg a day. That way if you have a bad reaction it will be out of your system quicker when you stop. But then the reaction could be from the eq. I personally for a first cycle would run some type of test at 400mg-500mg a week with nothing else. You will get great gains from this and you can add more your next cycle. Peace

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotagetbig
    NO, dont call yourself the shadow.
    why not?

so what you think of the eq?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bigcut77
    Very true. Ramping will not show you anything on test E until week 4-5. Not the best advice but whatever makes you feel more comfortable. If you are worried on how your body will react then use test prop at 75mg a day. That way if you have a bad reaction it will be out of your system quicker when you stop. But then the reaction could be from the eq. I personally for a first cycle would run some type of test at 400mg-500mg a week with nothing else. You will get great gains from this and you can add more your next cycle. Peace

Thanks for all the info guys. I've just been thinking about the topic of ramping. When bigcut77 and others say I won't see any reaction for 4-5 weeks on the test doesn't that mean that I won't see any anabolic or androgenic effects. But surely I should be able to tell instantly if I am allergic to it or it makes me sick. Surey it doesn't take 4-5 weeks for some of the first injection to get into your blood stream??

I have tried a cycle of pro hormones 4 months ago (the ones that converted into test and nandralone) and got no serious sides apart from a little flu like symptoms at the beggining of that cycle. Can I take that as a positive indication that injectables won't react badly with me? Just a thought...

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    no it doesnt take 4-5 weeks to work. in my exp with enth, 1 week tops, you will feel it. stronger, hungrier, hornier, etc. each week blood levels increase so about 4-5 weeks it gets stable. in week 2, you will feel "on"

Thread Information