GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

Lightbulb Help a brotha out please

Ok heres wat i have to work with for my second cycle. I'm 23 5"9 182 13%bf
    for my first cycle i did 250mg test for like 16w n 200mg of eq. From my first experince with these drugs i've noticed my body reacts good to low n longer dosages. Now that being said this is wat i have to work with
    4 bottles of test enath 250mg
    2 bottles of deca 300mg
    3 bottles of eq 200mg
    all the proper pct, tons of nolv./clomid
    Now my question is how to run this cycle. Whether i should do one long cycle or split it into 2. Just some feedback from the first cycle i had no problems commin off beside some emotional rollercoasters from the clomid. I also did use hcg for my first cycle so the pct was a brease. So that being said which cycle should i ran #1 or #2

#1:
    w1-25 test enth 400mg
    w1-20 deca 300mg
    w8-23 eq 400mg
    add in some hcg n proper pct

2:
    split the drugs into 2 seperate cycles

please give me some advice based on ur experiences. I'm personaly leadin towards the first one but I'm open to all suggestions. Now just so u know my body reacts good to the 400mg of test, anymore my sides harsh go up, blood pressure goes up, can't sleep, increase of aggression. So I won't increase the dosages on the test over 400mg. thnx again
    Last edited by GORILA-UNIT; 02-04-2005 at 03:55 PM.

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    I'll be honest.....I would run no less that 500mg test per week and 500-600mg Deca per week. I have run this very cycle before except I only had two bottles of each. I ran one cc of each every third day. The EQ will help harder the mass that deca and test put on ya. You will love it!!!

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    What are goals for this cycle? Bulking or leaning? I definately would not run deca for 20 weeks.

As far as goals i want quality mass not water bloat not fat. I know its gonna have a lot to do with diet n training n im willin to put in work. I rather put on quality over quanity i do wanna lower my bf. That being said deca for 20weaks is too long? First time doin deca so i don't know wat ya all think

J_Rod245 is offline Associate Member
    T250 and Deca300 put water on EQ does not. You will put on water with this cycle but thats not necessarily a bad thing. You can lose it easy when you come off just run some nolva at the end. I would run the Deca twice a week so that will shorten your intake to 10 weeks and that is good.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Evrybodys different. I am 37 and have cycling for close to 18 yrs and still dont like to go above 400mg a week of any test or deca due to sides and diminishing results. Others can handle 800 mg/week with ease. Listen to yer own body. For sure cut the deca run in half. Peace

So u guys sayin run the deca only for like 10-12 weeks

bump

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    i would shorten the entire cycle, but that's just me

bump

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wouldn t use deca and eq in one cycle -doesn t make sense to me. if u dont want to up your dosage too much, 375 mg test per week for 14 weeks, 400mg eq for 12 weeks.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Whats your reasoning for the no deca +EQ, I'm just curious as some still believe that they target the same receptors therefore cancel eachother out which is not the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    wouldn t use deca and eq in one cycle -doesn t make sense to me. if u dont want to up your dosage too much, 375 mg test per week for 14 weeks, 400mg eq for 12 weeks.

Thread Information