Alpine is offline New Member

Tren & Finasteride - ok?

I know that Nandrolone and Finasteride lead to DHN which can actually be worse for hair than DHT itself.

Im wondering if Tren + Finasteride has the same effect? Im getting ready to try some Tren soon and I dont really want to come off finasteride. I thought the answer was no but now I'm not so sure.

I skimmed over this thread:
    http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/For...=tren+hairloss
    But didnt really spot a direct, clear cut answer to Tren + Finasteride being ok together. Anyone have any experience with these two compounds together?

Ive been on finasteride almost 2 years now and it seems to be helping me hold on to existing hair.

bullram is offline Member
    im getting ready to run the two together, not so much for the mpb but more for prostate issues
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...t=tren+proscar

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

I was afraid of hairloss with Test E, Tren and Prop combo. I have been on Finasteride for 8 months and my hairline got much better. Three weeks ago I started the Tren and a ton of hair fell out. I stopped the Finasteride immediately. I don't know chemically what happended but I will start the finasteride again when I am done with the tren. Unless, I learn another method. That is my only experience with those two together, I did not lose any hair with Finasteride and Test only.

The problem is that the Tren is just so awsome (Compared to just Test) that it outweighs the hairloss. It will regrow when I'm off the Tren.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Finasteride will not help at all with hairloss from tren or winny. I have been on propecia for 4 years and just did a test/deca 15 week cycle and no hair fell out w/propecia @ 1mg ed.

I am looking into dutasteride aka avodart. It is not approved by the fda for hairloss but i am going to try to get my doc to prescribe avodart for me. it is suppossed to work much better than finasteride.

Alpine is offline New Member
    Ya, Im going to use Spiro to help with the dbol /tren . Im just wondering about the finasteride/dhn/tren deal. Does the same thing happen like when you take finasteride and Nandrolone ?

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    I have been using Avodart as a topical (like the Fen/Spiro formula). I mix with shampoo. I'm not sure if a carrier is needed to penetrate the skin, but I was worried about sides.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I know that Nandrolone and Finasteride lead to DHN which can actually be worse for hair than DHT itself.

Im wondering if Tren + Finasteride has the same effect? Im getting ready to try some Tren soon and I dont really want to come off finasteride. I thought the answer was no but now I'm not so sure.

I skimmed over this thread:
    http://www.cuttingedgemuscle.com/For...=tren+hairloss
    But didnt really spot a direct, clear cut answer to Tren + Finasteride being ok together. Anyone have any experience with these two compounds together?

Ive been on finasteride almost 2 years now and it seems to be helping me hold on to existing hair.
    ive ran them together several times and never had a prob...

Thread Information