LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Hmmm... Parabolan or Anavar?

I have access to powders of each, I plan on making my own capsules/injectable. As of right now I only want to spend the money on one though. For me personally which one do you guys think would benefit me more?
    -Looking for lean mass gains, training for speed and strength.

-Will be stacked with 150mg/ED of prop.

-I am 6'4'' and 240 lbs.

-Do not care about sides.

I know Parabolan is fina with a shorter esther, and that's why I chose it (testing). If anyone has advice on what would be beneficial or need to know any other info to answer the question, please reply. Peace

bumpit. im impatient

Might want to go back to the drawing board, Parabolan has a long half-life than fina, this may help from meso

by Bill Roberts - Parabolan is trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. The half-life of a steroid ester is mostly dependent on its ratio of fat solubility to water solubility: the longer chain the ester, the higher this ratio, and the longer the half-life. This particular carbonate could be most closely compared with an enanthate ester; the half-life is probably a little less than week.

An amp (76 mg trenbolone cyclohexylmethylcarbonate) is comparable only to 58 mg of trenbolone acetate. (The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter and therefore a higher percentage of the weight is trenbolone.)

The properties of Parabolan are the same as trenbolone acetate (Finaject) except for longer half life. While Finaject itself is no longer available, in some cases injectable preparations from Finaplix have been made. The substance is the same: trenbolone acetate.

There is no evidence in the literature, nor I think practical evidence, that trenbolone acetate has a "special role" in burning fat. Rather, it is an extraordinarily potent AAS, being about three times as effective per milligram as testosterone esters. For this reason, any property which anabolic steroids have, trenbolone acetate will demonstrate more strongly per milligram.

I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know of a number of users, at doses of typically 50 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. There are however anecdotal claims of kidney problems. It seems to me, however, that this is occurring only with athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame can fairly be laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan, not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

It is also not clear that trenbolone results in any greater degree of increased aggression for a given amount of anabolic effect than testosterone itself does. However, on a per milligram basis, it undoubtedly does. The substance does not cause uncontrollable "roid rage " despite the hype to that effect often seen.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i'd go with var. good strength gains.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    you beat me to ever post lol

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    That was my original plan. Just started looking into parabolon for the hell of it, I got over a month to go before I start.

I had no clue about the esther. On AR's website it says detection time is 4-5 weeks. Aren't the esther length and detection times related?

Thread Information