bubbaboy is offline New Member

worried about a customs visit!!

I have been recieving gear via mail for a few years. last week 2 customs guys came to my door and said we need to talk.they came in asked me who a certain person was from 2 years ago. they said i had gear stopped.then recieved x number of pckg. after. i asked if i needed a lawyer. they said were just talking. were federal this is personel use, only a misdemeanor. i told them i got his info online.i didn't know him or where he lived. then he stopped, and i stopped. they said this was comming from the new orleans office. i said now what. they said thats it. got up and left. on the way out they said dont have more stuff sent here. its been a few weeks. what does everyone think? should i worry? any info would help. thanks.

crane is offline Associate Member
    dam thats scary!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    yes weird

jbol is offline Senior Member
    was your gear ever seized?
    Last edited by jbol; 02-07-2005 at 02:42 PM.

PocketKangs is offline New Member
    Can someone please give me some gudence about mexico? I am going to Pourta Villarta (i know it aint spelled right but u get the picture) in 6 weeks and would love to start a cycle. The last time i used anything ws about 8 years ago and i loved the results. it was some stuff i walked back from tj. Can i buy "gear" there? if so what should i get. i am 34 yrs old, 6'1 230 (not buff at all) but not fat. Iam not a muscle head so i wont stick out. i want just a small amout for about 12 weeks and dont want anything really risky to my health. just a product to get me nice and toned for this summer. how should i get it back. should i scrap my idea and try to order internet and if so how and where. money is no object. could someone who is in the know give me some ideas to think about?

Quote Originally Posted by PocketKangs
    Can someone please give me some gudence about mexico? I am going to Pourta Villarta (i know it aint spelled right but u get the picture) in 6 weeks and would love to start a cycle. The last time i used anything ws about 8 years ago and i loved the results. it was some stuff i walked back from tj. Can i buy "gear" there? if so what should i get. i am 34 yrs old, 6'1 230 (not buff at all) but not fat. Iam not a muscle head so i wont stick out. i want just a small amout for about 12 weeks and dont want anything really risky to my health. just a product to get me nice and toned for this summer. how should i get it back. should i scrap my idea and try to order internet and if so how and where. money is no object. could someone who is in the know give me some ideas to think about?

why are you hijacking this thread?

PocketKangs is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    why are you hijacking this thread?

lol
    sorry this is my first day here and cant figure how to post a new one....can u help me with that?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

nathanw21 is offline Member
    you could start by doing a search. then if you still have questions start your own thread!

Jinotropin is offline Banned
    get a PO box with a fake id. I hate using the mail because the US gov't has nothing to better to do then make all lil crimes federal, like ordering, selling juice

lol
    sorry this is my first day here and cant figure how to post a new one....can u help me with that?
    right above where it says threads in forum... is a link that says "new thread" click on that,but i would research 1st.

Jinotropin is offline Banned
    pocketkangs your better off mailing to yourself or two a friend. Buy a cheap house phone take it apart and put it in there then mail it to yourself

It seems to me that they were/are probably going to monitor your activity , web, phone , where you go, after telling you that information, to see where it leads them.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaboy
    I have been recieving gear via mail for a few years. last week 2 customs guys came to my door and said we need to talk.they came in asked me who a certain person was from 2 years ago. they said i had gear stopped.then recieved x number of pckg. after. i asked if i needed a lawyer. they said were just talking. were federal this is personel use, only a misdemeanor. i told them i got his info online.i didn't know him or where he lived. then he stopped, and i stopped. they said this was comming from the new orleans office. i said now what. they said thats it. got up and left. on the way out they said dont have more stuff sent here. its been a few weeks. what does everyone think? should i worry? any info would help. thanks.
    I had to sit on a federal grand jury once and I can say, one thing I see with the feds is feds do not have any interest in misdemeanors... they leave that stuff up to the state and local guys (police and sheriffs). Its been this way since Reagan came to office and there was an under reported presidential order at the federal level in the interest of reducing the federal budget to let all the misdemeanors slide unless you are busted at the border or something too obvious. All they are looking to do is rattle your cage and see if you know who Mr BIG is and hope u tell them how to find Mr. BIG, hehe.

This is why ordering steroids from overseas is carried so lightly. They CAN slap misdemeanors on EVERYONE that has ordered gear from overseas, and the political climate CAN change to where this may happen. For example until recently, FEDS had a hands off policy for petty possession and street dealing of Marijuana and cocaine.. they wanted the big importers and smugglers and left all the rest to the states, but then California and other western states decided they would stop pursueing petty drug possession and even street sales, especially with Marijuana so befroe you knew it, stores were opening up in San Francisco openly selling pot to customers. At the federal level, the violations are misdemeanors but the news media kept showing how you could go to San Francisco and buy pot in the stores and no threat of arrest, so then the polital climate changed and the feds had to go start policing the store front marijuana shops.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It seems to me that they were/are probably going to monitor your activity , web, phone , where you go, after telling you that information, to see where it leads them.
    So should we be talking to him then

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    burn your computer or send it too me and ill sell it

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Your first mistake was talking to them at all..... Of course they are going to tell you that you don't need a lawyer. In these situations you should never talk without a lawyer present.

we can run but we can't hide

BUZZSAW is offline New Member
    It's over , don't get anything sent to that address. Customs has bigger fish to fry. Get another source. If they were going to do more they already would have done so.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    bro i think what happened is that they busted your source from 2 years ago, and found your info on his computer or something...then they came looking for you to see if you had anymore info. cause its weird that this came about like this.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    They are definently not going after you bro. They were just trying to get some info out of you about that other guy and probably see if it is worth bringing you in for formal questioning. To be safe clean out the crib and stop getting packages. Good luck.

Thread Information