Thread: my 2nd cycle

Talking my 2nd cycle

i'm getting ready my 2nd cycle it suppose it be in march but i'll make it in june so here what i think

1-4 30mg D-bol ed

1-12 sustanon 500mg ew injecting EOD

1-10 Deca Durabolin 400mg ew

1-12 nolvadex 20mg ed

the pct

2i.u GH <---- i dont know should i start it before the cycle & continue after it ends or just start it with the cycle?

any comments will be appreciated

btw my cycle is 4 months away should i put the gear in the fridge?

seanw is offline Banned
    My 2nd cycle exactly, except that I am adding var for the last six weeks. I am not doing the GH though. You dont need to put the gear in the Fridge. I would add 200mg of B6 a day to help stop the Deca gyno, and I would only do 10mg of Nolvadex a day, if at all. I wont be. I am keeping it on hand just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    My 2nd cycle exactly, except that I am adding var for the last six weeks. I am not doing the GH though. You dont need to put the gear in the Fridge. I would add 200mg of B6 a day to help stop the Deca gyno, and I would only do 10mg of Nolvadex a day, if at all. I wont be. I am keeping it on hand just in case.
    thanks for the comment bro but how did it went i mean the gains i understand that it depends on your diet & training but i'm worried about is after i finish the cycle i lose weight water weight of the deca this is my first deca cycle so i dont know how its gonna go i'll stick with 4000cal per day bout the nolva i like 20mg because its cheap & its better to be safe than sorry

seanw is offline Banned
    Up to you about the Nolva, but I think 20mg is overkill. Some think that Nolva will afect your gains as well but I think that is an individual thing. If you do proper PCT and maintain a good diet you should keep most of your gains, I didnt put on that much water when I used Deca in my last cycle,

Thread Information