anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

Would u say Scammer? dont worry no names!

question..
    if a source tells you that his runner got busted with your package and is still in business but doesnt help you out in anyway meaning resending package or refunding money is he considered a scammer? if his story is true should i be the one suffering from it or should he be helping me out.?
    thanks guys.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    If he is still in business, and wont give you your moneyback or send the gear...It doesnt say too much about how he values his customers

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i definatly wouldnt deal with him again. Look around this site and other sites and see if this has happened to anyone else....sorry about your luck bro

lushlife is offline New Member
    maybe the source got busted too the runner could have squealed
    how long has it been

its been about 4 months but he actaully had the nerve to send me out a new list. then today i told him i was going to put all of his info over all of the boards. he said..

"lets see here, you say I am a scammer and yiou know nothing!!!! The feds took your items and arrested my runner. You say i am a scammer, i say BULL****. This is not Walmart and I can not help your items got busted, that is the chance you take when you order this stuff. **** grow some brains. You do whatever you want to as I do not care.. My loyal customers know that i am no scammer so KMA!!!!"

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    its been about 4 months but he actaully had the nerve to send me out a new list. then today i told him i was going to put all of his info over all of the boards. he said..

"lets see here, you say I am a scammer and yiou know nothing!!!! The feds took your items and arrested my runner. You say i am a scammer, i say BULL****. This is not Walmart and I can not help your items got busted, that is the chance you take when you order this stuff. **** grow some brains. You do whatever you want to as I do not care.. My loyal customers know that i am no scammer so KMA!!!!"

wow...how do you have loyal customers when your dealing with this
    I think most guys would be happy to resend in order to keep you as a customer.oh well bad business, and bad ethics. but whats new...sorry to hear your loss tho bro

lushlife is offline New Member

all my ug sources will reship or refund at their cost if the package is seized does he offer this policy
    and its really his fault not yours its his runner not yours so imo if hes does refund or reship then i would bad mouth the hell out of him all over the boards
    sorry to here about this i hope it all works out in your favor

jbol is offline Senior Member

i wouldnt say scammer......id say s*it for brains.........defanatly wouldnt deal with him any more,also you might pm a mod and see if he is a scammer.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Scammer or not - you are still out your hard earned cash. At the very least PM some Vet's and Mod's to see if they can help motivate your source. If not, he deverses to be added to the scammer list IMO.

the source is not known on most if any boards. most mods never heard of him. i actually have a mod on a board working on getting my money back. so crossin my fingers..thanks guys

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Nice guy

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    goodluck man!

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Well here's what i'd do. I would threaten him that I would post his name all over the boards, unless he resends my order for no more than half price. If he does send it, then cool, but still never deal with him again. If he doesn't, let all hell break loose and post his name everywhere.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member

Sorry to hear that, bro. This guy sounds like a real prick. Sounds like a "Selective Scammer" assuming he does have loyal customers. Definitely his fu** up and his responsiblity. Hope you're able to recover from this guy. Good luck, bro.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    He took your money and sent you nothing. That is 100% a scammer. Hopefully the right eyes will see this thread and step up to help you out.

GL man

Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Well here's what i'd do. I would threaten him that I would post his name all over the boards, unless he resends my order for no more than half price. If he does send it, then cool, but still never deal with him again. If he doesn't, let all hell break loose and post his name everywhere.
    ya i know i actually tried by negotiating to take orals that he was selling for $250 in exchange for the 391 i already paid, and said i would leave him alone for good. plus he sold the orals cheaper and cheaper by the bulk so you know he didnt pay much for them.. he didnt respond to that email.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Bastard

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    ya i know i actually tried by negotiating to take orals that he was selling for $250 in exchange for the 391 i already paid, and said i would leave him alone for good. plus he sold the orals cheaper and cheaper by the bulk so you know he didnt pay much for them.. he didnt respond to that email.
    wow, terrible ethics. he probably won't be in business long anyways. well I would say give him 1 more shot, then post away.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Can't wait to see how this ends up......Additional reasons for making homebrew every day on here....lol Sorry about your luck...hopefully if things dont get worked out mods can get him on the scammer list ASAP so no other bro's get jacked.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a pretty **** chill guy.

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    koksucker, post it bro

Thread Information