St.Stephen is offline New Member

2nd cycle: test/eq/d-bol

Hi everyone, I'm new to this board. Been working out 6 yrs. and about to start 2nd cycle Thur or Fri. 1st cycle did:
    1-10: QV deca 300mg/wk.
    1-10: Tornel Super Test 750mg./wk.
    1-5: QV D-bol 30mg./e.d.
    no PCT (I know, I'm a dumass)

Right now I'm planning to do:
    1-10: BD Eq 400mg./wk.
    1-12: Karachi Sust 625mg./wk.
    1-5: BD D-bol 30mg./e.d.
    1-12: Nolvadex 10mg./e.d.
    PCT:
    3, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14: 2500 I.U. HCG /e.w.
    Nolvadex for PCT

Any critiques would be appreciated. I'm contemplating right now on whether or not I want to do fina with this cycle or in place of the eq. I would run it 75 mgs./e.d. wk. 3-10. My question is would that be too much (test, tren , eq, d-bol) for a 2nd cycle? I want to get big and cut up for summer, and d-bol-deca-test gave me unwanted bodyfat. What do you guys think.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    you wont need hcg but it wont hurt
    you will need clomid for pct
    cycle looks fine if u want to use fina than i would cut the eq and replace it with fina @ 75mg ed weeks 1-10 btw eq needs to be run at least 12 weeks imo 14 weeks
    you could end with winni so your not in limbo for the 3 weeks until pct run winny weeks 10-15 @ 50 mg ed and it will harden u up some good luck bro

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    cycle looks fine if u want to use fina than i would cut the eq and replace it with fina @ 75mg ed weeks 1-10 btw eq needs to be run at least 12 weeks imo 14 weeks
    you could end with winni so your not in limbo for the 3 weeks until pct run winny weeks 10-15 @ 50 mg ed and it will harden u up some good luck bro
    agreed.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    YEAH, definitely run eq for at least 12 weeks.

St.Stephen is offline New Member
    Thanks. Wanted to run eq longer but I only get it in 10 ml. vials and didn't want to throw down for a whole vial for only 2-4 wks. I'm psyched about doin tren ...heard its incredible. I have about 3 wks. worth of QV winny layin around, I forgot to say I'll be runnin that for the last few weeks. I've read that Nolva is just as good as clomid for PCT without the sides.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by St.Stephen
    Thanks. Wanted to run eq longer but I only get it in 10 ml. vials and didn't want to throw down for a whole vial for only 2-4 wks. I'm psyched about doin tren...heard its incredible. I have about 3 wks. worth of QV winny layin around, I forgot to say I'll be runnin that for the last few weeks. I've read that Nolva is just as good as clomid for PCT without the sides.
    u need nolva and clomid, they do different things

Thread Information