tattoomike is offline Associate Member

Whats The Worst Thing Youve Heard Of In A Ug Lab Product?

just wondering

lushlife is offline New Member
    non sterile enviroment, bathtub operation
    but i never had an infection with ug gear thank god

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i had a fly in my test

okok just kiddin, The worst I've really heard is that a product is fake and then its just the guessing game of what you just injected. Thats why i dont use ug labs. but there are some good ones

edit: oh yeah, assuming you get your gear at all.
    Last edited by symatech; 02-07-2005 at 04:07 PM.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Do your mean aside from possible unsafe lab conditions? How about that they got busted and their customer information was confiscated. Talk about sleepless nights....

Swellin Guest
    Do you mean worst thing other than taking people's money and not sending them gear...or worst thing other than taking people's money and sending them oil with no hormones....or is this related to a lack of sterility and or being the wrong product?

The first couple of things I mentioned are not just UG labs, but common among any kind of source (UNFORTUNATELY).

Since this thread is only asking for the negatives, I see no need to stress the positives associated with many of them...I am assuming you understand there are many such positives.

I read about a particular UG lab that also makes tabs. It seemed that almost every time their products got tested, they came back as something different. One such test revealed that their var was in fact drol.

From my personal experience, I got some dirty gear from a UG lab that I have not heard of since. I injected their prop twice, and had to drain both delts. The first one, I caught early and drained it the next day. I was already on some strong anti-b's. The other one was slow growing (I assume because of the anti-b's). A week later, I was off the anti-b's and this delt decided to grow a gold ball under the skin. I was working out of state, and the shot that did it was done right before leaving town. I figured it was just a knot (stupid). I let go for a few more days, and it became very visisble through my shirt. One night, I put a heating pad on it for 30 minutes, then I stabbed it with a 20g pin. I pulled out about 7cc of infected crud and blood in one sitting. I drained it for a couple more days (even tried flushing with .5cc of straight BA...that sh!t hurt). I jumped back on some anti-b's and finally got rid of it.

Dirty gear sucks!!!!!!

when you guys say bathtub do u really mean there are stupid fu**ers making gear in a bath tub or just an expression

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    when you guys say bathtub do u really mean there are stupid fu**ers making gear in a bath tub or just an expression
    an expression, like bathtub crank, it is made in the kitchen is what that is suppose to mean.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoomike
    LOL - can't you just see some jackass mixing gear in a bathtub, stirring it with his dick?

****.... i hope not

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    LOL - can't you just see some jackass mixing gear in a bathtub, stirring it with his dick?
    I wish I could stir a bath tub with my d*ck....maybe a shotglass, but no bath tub for me.

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I wish I could stir a bath tub with my d*ck....maybe a shotglass, but no bath tub for me.
    LMAO!!! Try rubbing some fina into it, heard it makes your dick HUUGE!!

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    LMAO!!! Try rubbing some fina into it, heard it makes your dick HUUGE!!
    no, try a dbol depository in your crank... it's give you a 9 inch tool, guarenteed!!!

btw... J/K noobs

Thread Information