nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

planning my second cycle & quick question

So im nearly 4 weeks through my first cycle of sus250 at 500ml/a week.

so far i have no massive gains feel a bit pumped in my bi's and tri's and my back/neck is starting to grow.

iv been told i could make upto something like 20lbs+ in muscle mass, how much do you think it will show, e.g. i have 16" arms will they go up to say 17" plus

my second cycle i wanna run sus250 at 750 or 1cc a week i take it more AS more gains ?.

cheers bro's

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    the sus is just starting to kick now you should put 20+lbs on 500mg a wk. depending on your diet
    diet and pct will determine how much of what you gain you will keep

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    the sus is just starting to kick now you should put 20+lbs on 500mg a wk. depending on your diet
    diet and pct will determine how much of what you gain you will keep
    my diet is in check, its been hard to sort my diet 'cos im a picky eater but its sorted basicly my diet is mainly 2x cans of tuna a day, 3x shakes (am noon and pm) and potatoes etc, there are other things in my diet.

my pct is in check i ran it by here before i got everything.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    my second cycle i wanna run sus250 at 750 or 1cc a week i take it more AS more gains ?.
    More gear does not always mean more gains. Some bros have ran test at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and then ran test at 750mg/wk for 10 weeks in another cycle and their gains were very similar. Now you will obviously see more gains if you jump from 500mg/wk to a gram/wk, but your DIET, WORKOUTS, AND REST is the real key to increasing and maximizing your gains during your cycle.

Also, you need to shoot the sustanon EOD for it to be fully effective if you are not doing so already. If I were you I would try eithe test cyp or test enan along with EQ or deca for your next cycle and ditch the sustanon. JMO though. Whatever you do good luck with it bro.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    So im nearly 4 weeks through my first cycle of sus250 at 500ml/a week.

so far i have no massive gains feel a bit pumped in my bi's and tri's and my back/neck is starting to grow.

iv been told i could make upto something like 20lbs+ in muscle mass, how much do you think it will show, e.g. i have 16" arms will they go up to say 17" plus

cheers bro's
    Well it has been only 4 weeks so the SUS is still building blood levels......... You should start seeing something soon.

How are you running your injection? Once a week, twice a week, EOD?

No, more AAS doesn't always mean more growth........... if you're not eatting enough to grow then the drugs will not do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    More gear does not always mean more gains. Some bros have ran test at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and then ran test at 750mg/wk for 10 weeks in another cycle and their gains were very similar. Now you will obviously see more gains if you jump from 500mg/wk to a gram/wk, but your DIET, WORKOUTS, AND REST is the real key to increasing and maximizing your gains during your cycle.

Also, you need to shoot the sustanon EOD for it to be fully effective if you are not doing so already. If I were you I would try eithe test cyp or test enan along with EQ or deca for your next cycle and ditch the sustanon. JMO though. Whatever you do good luck with it bro.
    yeah im shooting eod, i use to dred shooting but now its one of the fun parts of it i was thinking of running deca with test e. ill study up on it

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    yeah im shooting eod, i use to dred shooting but now its one of the fun parts of it i was thinking of running deca with test e. ill study up on it
    Deca , test, and throw in some dbol for the first 4 weeks and you have a tried and true classic cycle. You will definitely put on 20lbs+ with that cycle with a proper diet and workout routines.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    diet,rest,workout intinsity etc. will determine the gains u make good luck bro

just out of interest what type of workout do you lot prefer for size.

im currently doing heavy weight x 3 sets (weight increases each set) at 8, 6 & 4 reps

i was thinking of doing the really heavy weight x 6 sets at 4 reps.

i was told that really heavy and low is best for size (which im after)

Thread Information