XxElitexX is offline Senior Member

XxElitexX's cycle update/help

Alright fellas today I am in the 3rd week of my 100mg EOD Test Prop. cycle. So far my results have been great. I have now gained 10ibs (2 or 3 of it probably water) and have increased vascularity and hardness. In the gym I have moved up ALOT in weight and have great hardness and pumps in the gym, but I dont look very hard throughout the day. I have decided to get ahold of some winny to throw in at the end of my cycle. My plans are to run my cycle 10-14 wks (from the planned 8 wks). Or I might run my 8 wks and then do another 8 weeker in the summer. My question is what do you guys think I should do as far as how long I should run my cycle and if to do another cycle in the summer. And, when should I throw in the winny during this cycle and how long. Please comment. All comments are much appreciated. Thank You!
    Also, my body fat is around 6-8% and no sides so far, just a little water and slightly elevated BP. I am running letro as my anti estrogen and clomid for PCT~!

peump is offline Senior Member
    the last 4-5 weeks would be a good spot to throw in the winn

Bump

Odin is offline Member
    I would not run the winny, cause once your cycle ends the water will not be their and you will look hard all the time. Hey why did you go with test prop for instead of test ethanate? I thought you were gonna run Test E, and EQ?

the test E and EQ would possibly be this summer. I am now running test prop cuz I am very prone to the "bloat" i dont mind EOD injects anyways. But I like to stay as lean as possible and the extra power from the prop. And, I have been having a tough time to decide how to wind-up this cycle and if to do a nice lil' cycle in the summer.

Bump

Thread Information