Logan13 is offline Banned

Suggestions Please

hey guys,
    looking to start a cycle, have not been on one in 5 years (test depot). been lifting for 15 years. they took away my PH's, now i want the real stuff. i have gained 35 lbs in the last 2.5 years. 33 years old, 5'6", 180 lbs, 10%BF (30" waist) max bench: 345 lbs. i have spent the last 2 months researching, but i am just going around in circles. i have access to depo, sust, all 3 tests, clomid, and nolvadex if needed. not excited about water retention. not looking to gain lots of weight, maybe 10-12 lbs. what i really want to do is cut and harden up. my goal is to be as wide as i am tall. any help appreciated!

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro, your best bet is 2 start out with a test only cycle.. No need to over do it, like you said 10-12 pnds is what your looking for and in my opinion that sounds like a 12 wk 300mg test only cycle.. I'd rather see you spend your cash on quality food and protien than a sh1t load of juice you really dont need. You'll make great gains, train hard, eat right and get plenty of rest. Have your PCT ready, clomid and nolva should be suffice. Peace and good luck! Sharky

Stay away from the Deca , at our age it kills the sex drive (testes)...

Logan13 is offline Banned

thanks sharky72

thanks sharky72.
    i know that you are right, but i really hate the facial bloating that i got with the test depot. also, won't test alone deposit fat? would you suggest the cyp,enan,or prop test? by the way i gave my buddy the oasis phone number. next he has to go in and get blood levels taken.

I dont think the bloating will be an issue if your keeping your doses relatively small.. I dont desciminate when it comes to test I like em all except Sust. If your add something else my only advice is to leave Deca out of the cycle! At our age we need not anything that could possible mess with the joystick!!! Good luck, dont forget PCT....

And no the test wont deposit fat, test will actually burn fat.. Diet and cardio with test and I have all 8 abs even at 33yrs old..

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    hey guys,
    looking to start a cycle, have not been on one in 5 years (test depot). been lifting for 15 years. they took away my PH's, now i want the real stuff. i have gained 35 lbs in the last 2.5 years. 33 years old, 5'6", 180 lbs, 10%BF (30" waist) max bench: 345 lbs. i have spent the last 2 months researching, but i am just going around in circles. i have access to depo, sust, all 3 tests, clomid, and nolvadex if needed. not excited about water retention. not looking to gain lots of weight, maybe 10-12 lbs. what i really want to do is cut and harden up. my goal is to be as wide as i am tall. any help appreciated!
    test and eq cycle, l dex and nolva will keep the bloat down, fina /prop is even better if you can handle ed injects, a lot of people will say test only, but eq will lean you out, if i could go back to my first one, i would run 800 mgs of enth and 600 mgs of eq ew, just my .02

Thread Information