Thread: problem

Ironarms is offline Member

problem

i have a friend doin suspension eod, hes having trouble shooting it, hes doin a cc of suspension and a half cc of b12

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms
    i have a friend doin suspension eod, hes having trouble shooting it, hes doin a cc of suspension and a half cc of b12

so what's his problem?

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    What do you mean he's having a problem shooting it?

Problem with what?

its not goin in, hes pressing as hard as eh can and nothing, its like clogged...what should he do....22 gage inch and half pin too....he shakes the bootle and pulls it out then pulls out the b 12 and shakes again and it wont go in????

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    what??? that doesnt make since...he can draw it but he cant shoot it? can he aspirate ?

won't come out of the needle? or won't go in him? get a new needle or get a longer one. Kids got fuking snake skin man, go 2 inches maybe 3 in his case.

hes tellin me that he can draw it into the pin but is having a problem injecting the fluid into into the muscle, hes pressing hard on the pin but its not coming out...does he need more b12???

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he is talking about drawing it in the syringe.

no it goes in the syringe but wont come out when he injects in his ass

is he doin something wrong?????

has he ever gotten out?

is there a different way to inject bc it just wont come out of syringe intot he muscle

Swellin Guest
    I have heard of some brands of suspension not flowing through anything less than a 20g pin. Extending the length of the pin is only going to compound the problem of flow.

Now to the real problem. The half life of suspension is 9 hours. His test levels are all over the place. Aqueous suspension should be run no less than 3 times PER DAY. Some feel that twice a day is okay, but it really doesn't make sense. EOD is horrible for suspension.

I use oil based, and the oil holds the tne in solutiuon, so it is not simply depositied in the muscle in the same amount of time that suspension is. I run it twice a day. For an experiment, I skipped the night injections for a couple of days. then straightened it back out. 2 days after missing my shot, my acne increased slightly. This continued for several days. I kept going 2xD for another 10 days, and the acne subsided. I thought I would try the same thing again, and guess what...the acne came back about 2 days after missing one tne injection for a couple of days. My plasma levels were jumping around and causing an increase in sides. If my one injection did that, what do you think his plasma levels are doing?

Try a Quad or delt shot, those are relatively easy as well.

hes taking syds group suspension from austrailia, im trying to explain it to him but hes on the phne with me and hes injected 3 times and it wont come out

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I have heard of some brands of suspension not flowing through anything less than a 20g pin. Extending the length of the pin is only going to compound the problem of flow.

Now to the real problem. The half life of suspension is 9 hours. His test levels are all over the place. Aqueous suspension should be run no less than 3 times PER DAY. Some feel that twice a day is okay, but it really doesn't make sense. EOD is horrible for suspension.

I use oil based, and the oil holds the tne in solutiuon, so it is not simply depositied in the muscle in the same amount of time that suspension is. I run it twice a day. For an experiment, I skipped the night injections for a couple of days. then straightened it back out. 2 days after missing my shot, my acne increased slightly. This continued for several days. I kept going 2xD for another 10 days, and the acne subsided. I thought I would try the same thing again, and guess what...the acne came back about 2 days after missing one tne injection for a couple of days. My plasma levels were jumping around and causing an increase in sides. If my one injection did that, what do you think his plasma levels are doing?
    Thank you bro, I was wondering when someone was going to mention that.

bump

its seperating real quick and clogging up from the time hes pulling it out of the bottle to the time he puts in his ass

Swellin Guest
    Bro, you already have the answer to this in these posts, or do you simply not believe what the guys have been telling you?

If you have anything else about this that you want to know, by all means post it up and we will get right after it for you.

not trying to be rude, but cant figure out the problem, does he need more b12???

from what i heard 1cc of suspension and half cc of b12 was good, hes using a 21 gage pin

Swellin Guest
    The B12 will not help the suspension flow through the pin. The hormone crystals are what is cloggin the pin. He needs a bigger needle or a different brand. Some brands are micronized and will flow through a 27g pin.

Did you read the part about how wrong he is on his injections? The whole thing about half-lives and how his plasma levels are whacked? Actually, he needs to stop injecting the suspension all together. If he can't handle it at least twice a day, he can't run it.

thanks

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Suspension is known for this. He should have done some research and went with prop.
    Besides that it needs to be shot at LEAST ed if not twice a day. a day and a half is just way too long. I shoot the propionate ester more often than that. He is going to have some serius sides if he does shoot it.

kid is stupid and i tried tellin but he insist on doin it his way so im just trying to help him out as best as i can

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    The B12 will not help the suspension flow through the pin. The hormone crystals are what is cloggin the pin. He needs a bigger needle or a different brand. Some brands are micronized and will flow through a 27g pin.

Did you read the part about how wrong he is on his injections? The whole thing about half-lives and how his plasma levels are whacked? Actually, he needs to stop injecting the suspension all together. If he can't handle it at least twice a day, he can't run it.

I totaly agree

thicker needle & more injections per day
    suspension is a water based steroid not oil

Thread Information