Be Real is offline Banned

was my tren cycle too much tren?

did a cycle of tren and test with 100mg shots of tren and had some major side effects and problems. My buddy at the gym who has tons of tren expereince said he starts off his people on 5mg to being with and no more than 25mg on a cycle. Said my complicatons were due to the amount i was using and that i was basically abusing steroids . Anyone know how much truth in this comment?

needle is offline Senior Member
    So you were taking 100mg everyday ??? This guy is saying 25 mg daily, that absoutly pointless, explain yourself a little better buddy !!!
    THANKS
    Sound like crap tho!

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    This is stupid 100mg is a little high but not nearly out of the normal range. I run 75mgs ed and that is with 600mgs of eq and 1000mgs of test per week. I do not feel that is abuse others may say yes most in the know will say that is a good advanced cycle. 5-25mgs jesus what a waste of good gear. What is that .1ml how would you even measure it

Be Real is offline Banned
    yah he sounded coo coo but had the most awesome body huge arms and chest and legs and back and he had all thes vieins all over so i figured he knew what he was talking about.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Never let looks fool ya think about that 5 to 25 mg of tren actually making u grow lol come on !!!!

Thread Information