dash is offline New Member

B12, milk thistle...what else?

im taking 250mg of sus e3d. i have clomid and nolva. im eating and taking protein, but what else do i need? ive heard sus isnt that bad liver-wise so do i need milk thistle? is vitamin B12 a good idea? what kind of vitamins and/or supplements should i take while on this cycle? also, how much of each? thanks

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Remember its your diet,training and rest that is most important here,You probably already know this but if your diet is crap no amount of gear or training will get you anywhere.

As far as supps go while on gear i would use a good whey like you said,ALA,Multi vitamin and mineral, extra vit C ,extra vit E ,BCAA's and glucose powder(dextrose)

As for how much of each, that depends on the mg per tab or cap that you buy.
    tell me what you get and i'll help ya out.

save the milk thistle for when you use orals .

Later.
    -A
    Last edited by Anabolica; 02-08-2005 at 06:48 AM.

i have:
    --optimum nutrition whey (says there lots of bcaas, marketing ploy? or does it really?)
    --gnc mega men
    ive read a million different strategies to better absorb protein. how much do you think i should take (g) in addition to regular food? when to take it? right after workout or an hour after? like i said ive heard lots of opinions.
    also, is the mega men a good idea, or is there something better? if good, how many per day? ive pretty much got down what i do, i just like to hear other peoples opinions.

ill get some vitamin c and e also, how many mg/day?

thanks for your help!

sorry, forgot to ask about glucose. i read that its for extra energy and to help reduse muscle fatigue during intensive workouts. should i just take it right before my workout or an hour before or something like that. or take it throughout the day? thanks

judge_dread is offline Member
    load dextrose during your workouts only and maybe after....

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    On's 100% whey is the best you can get IMo, I use it myself.

Yes it does contain BCAA'a but i recommend you take an additional BCAA supp.
    Vitamin C: 500mg take half pre workout and the other half post workout
    Vitamin E:2 x 250mg pre and post workout.
    Multi vitamin and mineral 1 tab or pill pre workout.
    Glucose powder , pre workout 1 table spoon and post workout: 3 -3 1/2 tablespoons

As for how much protein,2 grams per kg of body weight.
    Have one shake with breakfast,one post workout, you can have one just before your workout too if you want. then one before bed but the before bed shake should be with non fat milk and not water as milk will slow down the digestion rate of the protien and give you extra carbs to last the night.

One other verry important supp is Flax seed oil(EFA's) you can buy them in caps. take two of them a day.
    Remember ,if your diet is crap none of these supps or the gear will do anything for you.

thats it bud. Train hard, eat big and good luck
    -A

Thread Information