Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 33 of 33
  1. #1
    Juice Lee's Avatar
    Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    121

    Am I Flagged By Customs?

    Last month i got caught at the Mexican border by U.S. Customs. They just took away my gear and made me pay a $500 fine and let me go. They also told me that im now on "their computer" so if i try to smuggle gear across the boarder again they will nail me worse. Anyways, seeing as how i cant go back over there AND NO ONE ON THIS BOARD WILL HOOK A BRO UP WITH A SOURCE (lol...)...i resorted to ordering online from some over seas websites. I ordered 3 different things from three different overseas sites (so i f i get scammed at least one might send me something) and i ordered some finaplix -h pellets from a domestic vet site. All sending addresses are in my name to my P.O. box. Heres my question: I wasnt even thinking when i ordered that customs might "flag" me and open every box i get from overseas now...i never ordered **** through the mail before...IM REALLY SCARED BROS...PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE. AM I STRESSING FOR NOTHING? IF IM AT RISK FOR BEING "FLAGGED" WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

  2. #2
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    If u get a slip in the mail saying to pic your gear up from the USP office then just dont go and get it. SImple as that!!!! My bros been troubled a few times bringing stuff back, just drive thru next time and find a good place to hide it and you should be just fine!!
    Go for it real SMUGS dont give up until they go to jail lol!!!! j/k
    But i would go fot it again!!!
    LATES

  3. #3
    Juice Lee's Avatar
    Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    121
    hahaha NEDDLE you a crazy ballsy ****er! hahaha as for me im not setting my foot on Mexican soil again. Well bro if i get a slip saying pic it up from the post office and ignore it that aint gonna work for me cause ....im sending it all to my P.O. box anyways..and my P.O. box is small..the only thing i ever had mailed to me was letro from AR-R and they put a slip in my box telling me to pick it up cause it wouldnt fit in my box so i had to walk over to the desk and they gave it to me...but bro..i ordered 20 grams of raw Test Cyp from overseas..im scared that when i walk over to the desk to pick it up ill get cuffed or some****. Im almost hoping now that i get scammed and they dont even send it. Im really stressing about this being "flagged" ****..maybe its just that they will check me more if i cross the boarder and has nothing to do with the mail...i donno.

  4. #4
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Man it would make me more nervous going to pick it up at the P.O. then driving thru the border. But either way I guess u take that chance, all I can say is you better tie your running shoes when u go to pick it up !!!
    Keep me updated !!!
    LATER

  5. #5
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    take your skirt off..................quit fretting like a chick....it'll be cool.your addy isnt flagged nationally, that would require intelligence and bright thinking by our government. Im sure you'rr just tagged @ that border

  6. #6
    Juice Lee's Avatar
    Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    121
    bump

  7. #7
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    why dont you look for a domestic source?
    that is always best

  8. #8
    Red Monster's Avatar
    Red Monster is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    take your skirt off..................quit fretting like a chick....it'll be cool.your addy isnt flagged nationally, that would require intelligence and bright thinking by our government. Im sure you'rr just tagged @ that border

  9. #9
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    Dont sweat it.

  10. #10
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    take your skirt off..................quit fretting like a chick....it'll be cool.your addy isnt flagged nationally, that would require intelligence and bright thinking by our government. Im sure you'rr just tagged @ that border
    Sorry bro but no such thing as being "just tagged at that border. Once you are in the Homeland Secyrity system, you are going to get searched everytime you cross, unless you do so under different ID.

  11. #11
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    take your skirt off..................quit fretting like a chick....it'll be cool.your addy isnt flagged nationally, that would require intelligence and bright thinking by our government. Im sure you'rr just tagged @ that border
    You shouldn't make comments like that when you obviously have no idea of what your talking about.

    JuiceLee if you were stopped by US customs at the border then your name will be flagged.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    I don't think having four packs coming from four diff places is a bright idea. Sounds like you got impatient, I personally never have multiple packs out at the same time. I wait till one lands then deal with the next. I mean come on, you got 3 paks coming from 3 diff intl sources and 1 pack coming from a vet supplier (hope you live near some cattle).

    Sounds like you didnt quite think things through, as MBARASO said, you may or may not be flagged, but you should take measures as if it is flagged. Why risk it man.

  13. #13
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I don't think having four packs coming from four diff places is a bright idea. Sounds like you got impatient, I personally never have multiple packs out at the same time. I wait till one lands then deal with the next. I mean come on, you got 3 paks coming from 3 diff intl sources and 1 pack coming from a vet supplier (hope you live near some cattle).

    Sounds like you didnt quite think things through, as MBARASO said, you may or may not be flagged, but you should take measures as if it is flagged. Why risk it man.
    All I'm gonna say is that I am 110% certain that if your stopped at a border with illegal drugs by US customs or if have something seized from a mail order your name WILL go into a database and your name (not just your address) will be flagged.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    829
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    All I'm gonna say is that I am 110% certain that if your stopped at a border with illegal drugs by US customs or if have something seized from a mail order your name WILL go into a database and your name (not just your address) will be flagged.
    right there with you man

  15. #15
    Alex2's Avatar
    Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    R these guns registered?!
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    All I'm gonna say is that I am 110% certain that if your stopped at a border with illegal drugs by US customs or if have something seized from a mail order your name WILL go into a database and your name (not just your address) will be flagged.
    That is true. However, it does NOT mean that they are going to check every parcel addressed to you. I'm telling that from personal experience. But if you get caught again by chance, then you are in a big trouble.

    Send your parcels (or ask whomever sending them) in small padded envelopes and probably you are safe.

  16. #16
    bowie is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    Last month i got caught at the Mexican border by U.S. Customs. They just took away my gear and made me pay a $500 fine and let me go. They also told me that im now on "their computer" so if i try to smuggle gear across the boarder again they will nail me worse. Anyways, seeing as how i cant go back over there AND NO ONE ON THIS BOARD WILL HOOK A BRO UP WITH A SOURCE (lol...)...i resorted to ordering online from some over seas websites. I ordered 3 different things from three different overseas sites (so i f i get scammed at least one might send me something) and i ordered some finaplix-h pellets from a domestic vet site. All sending addresses are in my name to my P.O. box. Heres my question: I wasnt even thinking when i ordered that customs might "flag" me and open every box i get from overseas now...i never ordered **** through the mail before...IM REALLY SCARED BROS...PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE. AM I STRESSING FOR NOTHING? IF IM AT RISK FOR BEING "FLAGGED" WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
    I have had a package taken from customs between mexico and canada. True,they might "flag" your name if they found something illegal,but it would be impossible for customs to look for a name on every package or envolope. I have ordered from all over the world and have never had a problem again.

  17. #17
    MBaraso's Avatar
    MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    7,611
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    I have had a package taken from customs between mexico and canada. True,they might "flag" your name if they found something illegal,but it would be impossible for customs to look for a name on every package or envolope. I have ordered from all over the world and have never had a problem again.
    Well if they ever do open a package again and it has AS or anything else illegeal you can expect a visit.
    I'd get a different address to send something to if I were you...

  18. #18
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Sorry bro but no such thing as being "just tagged at that border. Once you are in the Homeland Secyrity system, you are going to get searched everytime you cross, unless you do so under different ID.

    Ohhh, shee-it. There is a central data base. You got your name in it. Odds got way up that you will get your mail inspected, once you have made that hit parade.They do not need a warrant or anything to inspect international mail.

    Four packages all at once from oversea... odds went up again (by a factor of four).

    Don't respond to any notices from the post office.

    Don't wanna diss you, but this was not really too bright.

  19. #19
    Juice Lee's Avatar
    Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    121
    ya i know it wasnt too bright. I got impatient...and ordered too much at once. My packages should start coming in anyday now...if not...i donno...maybe siezed..maybe scammed...**** i never thought that being scammed would be a relief.

  20. #20
    Moosepellet's Avatar
    Moosepellet is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    832
    Don't sweat the small **** until it comes to your P.O. Box, wait and see how things go. It will get seized or it will come, good luck on whatever happens, if you do get caught though, hopefully you can get a good lawyer. By the way the chick thats on your avatar is ****ing hott!

  21. #21
    Juice Lee's Avatar
    Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    121
    k...update...1 package came through...3 more to go.

  22. #22
    Alex2's Avatar
    Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    R these guns registered?!
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well if they ever do open a package again and it has AS or anything else illegeal you can expect a visit.
    I'd get a different address to send something to if I were you...
    Very true. And you can avoid the visit by misspelling your family name in a different way every time.

  23. #23
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    soo did you get all three? what happend bro??

  24. #24
    Demon Deacon's Avatar
    Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Posts
    2,328
    he hasnt been on this site in 3 months. Probably got nabbed and is in jail. jk

  25. #25
    coachj0233 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    Very true. And you can avoid the visit by misspelling your family name in a different way every time.
    or come up with a name that you use on ebay supposedly. my po box lady is under the impression i sell baseball cards and comics, so thats why i would recieve so many packages lol

  26. #26
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    AND NO ONE ON THIS BOARD WILL HOOK A BRO UP WITH A SOURCE (lol...)..
    Wow, how subtle.......

    ~SC~

  27. #27
    MrTapia is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    hahaha NEDDLE you a crazy ballsy ****er! hahaha as for me im not setting my foot on Mexican soil again. Well bro if i get a slip saying pic it up from the post office and ignore it that aint gonna work for me cause ....im sending it all to my P.O. box anyways..and my P.O. box is small..the only thing i ever had mailed to me was letro from AR-R and they put a slip in my box telling me to pick it up cause it wouldnt fit in my box so i had to walk over to the desk and they gave it to me...but bro..i ordered 20 grams of raw Test Cyp from overseas..im scared that when i walk over to the desk to pick it up ill get cuffed or some****. Im almost hoping now that i get scammed and they dont even send it. Im really stressing about this being "flagged" ****..maybe its just that they will check me more if i cross the boarder and has nothing to do with the mail...i donno.

    Bro do you think is more risky if you take a plane to mexico and come back with some goodies ?

  28. #28
    bigsupplyeu's Avatar
    bigsupplyeu is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    119
    bump

  29. #29
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    he hasnt been on this site in 3 months. Probably got nabbed and is in jail. jk

    Geee i hope not....

    ~DV~

  30. #30
    beachbum28's Avatar
    beachbum28 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    316
    The post office has computers... the computers have programs designed to pick up flags attached to names.. when packages are checked at customs they are digitally verified in most cases, thus there is a good chance that your name will be revealed and your packages scanned.. What you have to worry about is how the company packaged them!

  31. #31
    Joey2ness's Avatar
    Joey2ness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    On AR's Forum
    Posts
    570
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    You shouldn't make comments like that when you obviously have no idea of what your talking about.

    JuiceLee if you were stopped by US customs at the border then your name will be flagged.
    whos juice lee, is it the same person in the following paragraph

    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...rts/990607.htm
    Steroids and the penis

    Bill,

    My question is do steroids have any effect on the penis, does it shrink or grow or is there ant effects on the penis that doesn’t have to do with the testes.

    Devon

    I’ve been told by a doctor that it is medically impossible for shrinkage to result from steroid use , but I am not sure that is true. A friend (who goes by the name Juice Lee, believe it or not) insists that he did actually did lose half an inch. He says that luckily he had enough to easily spare that, but would still rather have it back.

    I suspect that this is a phenomenon similar to what is seen when one voluntarily contracts the PCG muscle: the penis shortens.

    It is not I think that the penis itself really gets shorter, but that it can be pulled in by this muscle. Thus the effect might be reversible with stretching. JL will get on that right away and we’ll report the results.

    P.S. just wanted to get your attention
    Last edited by Joey2ness; 07-07-2005 at 09:29 PM.

  32. #32
    Liftnainez's Avatar
    Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    3,382
    anything happen?

  33. #33
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Order from a legit euro source off the net. Always choose regular mail too....don't go certified or FEDEX or whatever. Tracking and those packages are looked at closer. Regular mail to your mailbox seems to be the safest way. I got a package from Greece and it took about 4 days to get to me via regular mail. Packaged very smart too. I live in Seattle of course. Don't PM me about sources either....I know nothing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •