magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

wtf is up with secure emails

I've had one for some time now and it keeps getting shut down for inactivity. This never happened in the past why all the sudden is it doing this.. it's really pissing me off not to mention it's flat out annoying that i have to keep remaking an email... o and i can;t remake an old name...
    sorry if this is in the wrong forum but it kinda pertains to AS since im trying to email for a new list and now i have to, like i said, remake it all...
    guess ill just have to check it at least once a aweek in order to keep it up this time...

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    yeah hushmail usually shuts down after a month or two if im not mistaken, sucks but what can you do

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    its three weeks and it shuts down. just log in once every three weeks.......aint that hard......

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks fellas.. i wasn;t sure how long it was it seems like i logged in only last week lol.. guess it was obviously longer. it's hard to remeber though cause i don;t use it unless im plannin a cycle so once i get it all done i usually forget about it till someone asks me bout some or i want to do another.

Thread Information